You referring to the darkened bottom of the frame?Originally Posted by Jacobs
add on: jialat, after playing with iPod Touch for about 1 year, and now moving on to iPhone, I think my eyesight getting bad. Now I'm losing my 'close-focusing' ability liao Tried on a pair of +1.00 reading glasses a couple of days ago... so much more relaxing
Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 29th December 2010 at 10:45 AM.
Should be a cement path after further investigation.Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
Still have to scale a small (landscaped) hill.Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
Sports shoe will doOriginally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
Last edited by daredevil123; 29th December 2010 at 07:16 PM.
I thinking of starting a collective group photo thread and ask for cnc so that as a group we can improve.
How this may work....
1. For the collective group photo thread we post only 3 or 2 of our best photos (be it a group outing photo or individual outing photo) weekly specifically asking for cnc. The posting will include simple and short write up on your own thoughts of the photo.
2. We will still have our individual photo threads.
3. The collective group photo will mostly be up near the top of the subforum. With this exposure, chances is that we can gather more cnc and we can put a link to our individual threads for further exposure.
4. Anyone who post photos in the thread are expected to have an open mind to accept any sort of comment and critique. And people who cnc are expected to give constructive cnc.
5. Please help to keep the thread tidy by adhering to 1. and give comments or critique only if you feel it may help the photographer. However, do not be shy that we may commented wrongly. Just do it with an open mind and even learn from your own comments. Keep it civil and objective. Personal opinion is ok as long as you state clearly why you feel so.
idealistic or workable? still a work-in-progress? any comments?? Thank you.
CT, there is already a such a thread. Just no C&C.