Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1010

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

  1. #641
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ok I will send out PMs tonight.
    Thanks uncle Albert... will be my last shoot for 2010

  2. #642

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ok I will send out PMs tonight.
    Bro, i'm keen if there is slot

  3. #643
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    fire sale har?
    Pausing photography?

    Can up the prices a bit if you're not in such a huge rush and your lenses are in pretty good condition.
    $250 for 35/1.8 is a bit low. Same for the 18-105...
    Is it too cheap? Hmm, maybe I should up the price? Haven't been at B&S for a while already, thought prices should have gone down bit. Bo warranty, so I'm okay to let go at those prices lah. Yeah, the 35mm is quite new; hardly used, but mine is a good copy from online one.

  4. #644
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You can come also. Sorry for the wrong choice of words.

    Btw it is not that secret. Many have shot there before. Including nnb
    Do you means this coming Saturday Morning?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  5. #645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    You can come also. Sorry for the wrong choice of words.

    Btw it is not that secret. Many have shot there before. Including nnb
    Bro, the one near my place??


    Wah wildcat's lelong very tempting. Especially the 35 1.8. But too bad for me...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  6. #646

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    LOL. Wei, where are your "under the broadwalk" photos?
    Since I can't hitchhike your thread, gotta start my own.
    not quite what I had in mind but this will do. For you Wildcat.

    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  7. #647
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Thanks uncle Albert... will be my last shoot for 2010
    Actually, it will be first shoot for 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Bro, i'm keen if there is slot
    You're in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Do you means this coming Saturday Morning?
    Yup... interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro, the one near my place??
    Yes, you interested?

  8. #648
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Hello uncle, I thought is new year's eve morning. I dont think can make it.
    Because I have new year's eve dinner with the big family and will be very very late and cannot wake up. Sorry..

  9. #649
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat

    Is it too cheap? Hmm, maybe I should up the price? Haven't been at B&S for a while already, thought prices should have gone down bit. Bo warranty, so I'm okay to let go at those prices lah. Yeah, the 35mm is quite new; hardly used, but mine is a good copy from online one.
    ZCA's RRP:
    35/1.8: 290
    18-105VR: 295

    If you can sell for 280 and 290 respectively, I deserve a curry fish head
    Exploring! :)

  10. #650

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ZCA's RRP:
    35/1.8: 290
    18-105VR: 295

    If you can sell for 280 and 290 respectively, I deserve a curry fish head
    Sounds good, another opportunity for gathering at TPY again hehe

  11. #651

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello uncle, I thought is new year's eve morning. I dont think can make it.
    Because I have new year's eve dinner with the big family and will be very very late and cannot wake up. Sorry..
    Don't worry about it. Family always comes first. Enjoy your dinner ya

  12. #652
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    Hello uncle, I thought is new year's eve morning. I dont think can make it.
    Because I have new year's eve dinner with the big family and will be very very late and cannot wake up. Sorry..
    Nevermind. This one a bit fierce also. Need to hike in jungle for 10 mins or so b4 reach the place. Guys, no slippers please. And dress accordingly.

  13. #653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123
    Yes, you interested?
    Tentatively ok for me.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #654
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Nevermind. This one a bit fierce also. Need to hike in jungle for 10 mins or so b4 reach the place. Guys, no slippers please. And dress accordingly.
    I love Hiking very much..who's had followed my macro outing before should know about it..

    Count me in..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  15. #655

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    I love Hiking very much..who's had followed my macro outing before should know about it..

    Count me in..
    Been some time since we hiked together bro. Now we can hike again

  16. #656
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88

    Tentatively ok for me.
    Zhun Bo?
    NEW YEAR's morning leh... you won't be out partying?
    Exploring! :)

  17. #657
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Wow that is interesting... Hiking in jungle before daylight ... Torchlight and mozzie repellent needed then ..

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Nevermind. This one a bit fierce also. Need to hike in jungle for 10 mins or so b4 reach the place. Guys, no slippers please. And dress accordingly.

  18. #658
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Wow that is interesting... Hiking in jungle before daylight ... Torchlight and mozzie repellent needed then ..
    I will send out the PMs... den we decide if it is too much without a recce trip in the day.

  19. #659
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin
    Wow that is interesting... Hiking in jungle before daylight ... Torchlight and mozzie repellent needed then ..
    I think I must wear No.4 liao. Dunno still can fit or not
    Exploring! :)

  20. #660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    Zhun Bo?
    NEW YEAR's morning leh... you won't be out partying?
    I'm too old for partying alrdy. At the most go drink only.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •