Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1010

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Continute from (Part VIII)..

    [Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

    1. ZCA
    2. Jacobs
    3. Jeremy
    4. MGohzxc
    5. Clemc
    6. kriegsketten (tentative) [get ready ur 80-200mm f/2.8 ]
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  3. #3
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Continute from (Part VIII)..

    [Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

    1. ZCA
    2. Jacobs
    3. Jeremy
    4. MGohzxc
    5. Clemc
    6. kriegsketten (tentative) [get ready ur 80-200mm f/2.8 ]
    Wah piangz... you want me to get ANOTHER long zoom??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #4
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    [Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

    1. ZCA
    2. Jacobs
    3. Jeremy
    4. MGohzxc
    5. Clemc
    6. kriegsketten (tentative) [get ready ur NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8 VR2 ]

    Jacobs - I think you devalued his Zoom lens by more that half!!!

  5. #5
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    [Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

    1. ZCA
    2. Jacobs
    3. Jeremy
    4. MGohzxc
    5. Clemc
    6. kriegsketten (tentative) [get ready ur NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8 VR2 ]

    Jacobs - I think you devalued his Zoom lens by more that half!!!
    Urm... can simply just say bamboo or not?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Urm... can simply just say bamboo or not?
    Oh..my mistake..

    Bamboo

    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  7. #7
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Urm... can simply just say bamboo or not?
    OK.. Jacobs, you devalued his Bamboo by HALF!!!...

    Can molest bamboo a bit.. show me how much better it is compared with a 80-200mm..

  8. #8
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Oh..my mistake..

    Bamboo
    Obviously NOT a NIKKON user.. Jacobs - again you devalued bamboo by at least 1/5 of price!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    My white bamboo..

    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  10. #10
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    OK.. Jacobs, you devalued his Bamboo by HALF!!!...

    Can molest bamboo a bit.. show me how much better it is compared with a 80-200mm..
    I am SURE your 80-200mm is sharper than 70-200mm... It's just that I wanted a faster AF with VR for speed photography, plus the ability to work with 2x TC III shot wide open, hand-held...

    Sure, I'll bring it along.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #11
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Obviously NOT a NIKKON user.. Jacobs - again you devalued bamboo by at least 1/5 of price!!!
    Bro, cut him some slack please. Jacobs is never going to buy into the Nikon program, so I won't fault his mislabeling - but his bamboo already powerful. However, I'm not sure bamboo is the appropriate nickname given by the Chinese for the Canon 70-200mm f/4... Maybe DD123 can enlighten us on this.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Chinese Nickname for the Canon 70-200mm f/4 is : 小白
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  13. #13
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, cut him some slack please. Jacobs is never going to buy into the Nikon program, so I won't fault his mislabeling - but his bamboo already powerful. However, I'm not sure bamboo is the appropriate nickname given by the Chinese for the Canon 70-200mm f/4... Maybe DD123 can enlighten us on this.
    ok "Little White" or "Bamboo", as long as can catch the "Action"..will be a good "Lens"... hehehheee

    Lawrence - 70-200mm sharper, longer range.. and better for all the reasons you highlighted..

  14. #14
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Chinese Nickname for the Canon 70-200mm f/4 is : 小白
    Wah heng ah... luckily just that two characters... if add another "lian" character, that's it man... you famous liao! (just kidding!)
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #15
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    ok "Little White" or "Bamboo", as long as can catch the "Action"..will be a good "Lens"... hehehheee

    Lawrence - 70-200mm sharper, longer range.. and better for all the reasons you highlighted..
    70-200mm VRII is sharper wide open I think... but if stopped down to f/8-f/11.. pales a bit in comparison to 80-200mm... That's why I said what I've said earlier, it depends on what you shoot. If sports of course, go for the VRII...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th December 2010 at 12:26 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #16
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,309

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Wa... new thread.

    Aiyo.. go school buy books and this don't have and that don't have and sold out...
    Will go to popular book store.....

    Ok we go shoot sunset tomorrow at clark quay maybe this evening to McRitchie or Marina Bay.

    Bye.. and good day..
    Last edited by MGohzxc; 8th December 2010 at 01:25 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa... new thread.

    Aiyo.. go school buy books and this don't have and that don't have and sold out...
    Will go to popular book store.....

    Ok we go shoot sunset tomorrow at clark quay maybe this evening to McRitchie or Marina Bay.
    Wah, u so shiok everyday aso can shoot
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #18
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,309

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah, u so shiok everyday aso can shoot
    Yes this week can shoot because my Dad is in Singapore. Next week he will be outstation again.so no shoot next whole week.... but i will learn PP..

    Have to go to popular now.. bye...

  19. #19
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes this week can shoot because my Dad is in Singapore. Next week he will be outstation again.so no shoot next whole week.... but i will learn PP..

    Have to go to popular now.. bye...
    Yeap...that's what we did after visiting the school's bookstore...head right down to Popular to swoop up the rest! Frankly, get it all done in one day and be done with! Popular at most more expensive by a few cents or not cheaper by a few cents also... no biggie lah!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #20
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah, u so shiok everyday aso can shoot
    Bro... you can cry now... but when your boy grows up and big enough to wield a DSLR...it's practically land of the smiles for you, especially during holidays!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •