Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

Default Re: has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

hmm...i think that would be the whole point rite? lol.
    おれのflickrださ

Default Re: has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

Many times! I feel bad during peak hours in the sardine MRT.

However when people bump into me even though I'm stationary..now that gets me pissed. Happens alot to girls/aunties, don't know why. Is a streetwalker pro+tripod that high profile???

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    a has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?
    What type of camera bag you use?

Mine has two sensors giving out flashing lights and alarm if it comes into contact with obstacles:

nope...thought i needed a backpack but in the end, found that it was more trouble then it was worth using but thats for my field of photography.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

one of the tripod leg hit the emergency button accidentally. this happened to a fren, not me

yes, even when carrying a lighter shoulder bag. >.<
    have to carry them by hand like a make up box.

Don't take a bath. With or without backpack, possibility of knocking into something is zero. Nobody would even dare come close within 2 meter radius.

Kidding aside, I use a backpack with an attached tripod holder. One time I went inside Starbucks and the tripod hit the glass door while it was closing. The glass rattled like crazy. You can just imagine how many flashed their pearly whites as it happened.

thought it is the other way round? when you are carrying a big bag... Pple will tend to knock on your bag...... knocking on big bag = good forunate?
    EM5

"knocking on big bag = good forunate?"
    from where one?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12