Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

Default has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

any one has been in the abovementioned scenario before?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

yes. it's quite a common thing.

Default Re: has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

Yes... Which is why back up slowly.... While making beep, beep sound.

Scuba & Father... For Life

It happens, but like in a crowded area and if i'm not moving soon, i would put my bag on the ground between my legs. And.. oh,
    I always refrain from walking into a porcelain store.
    Nikon glass, tools for the art

yes, but it worked out great for me.

my oversized camera backpack knocked into a xmm and she flew into my arms.

at the same time, the backpack knocked into a vending machine and a green tea can flew out into her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yes, but it worked out great for me.

my oversized camera backpack knocked into a xmm and she flew into my arms.

at the same time, the backpack knocked into a vending machine and a green tea can flew out into her hands.
    care to share what angle u knocked into her? and which make/model of vending machine?
    would need a drawn diagram...perhaps this can be used for a math thesis!

Blog Entries

ALL the time
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    care to share what angle u knocked into her? and which make/model of vending machine?
    would need a drawn diagram...perhaps this can be used for a math thesis!
    i think i was rolling about the floor...

the usual vending machine you can find around neighbourhood malls lor.

how come you never ask what make/type of xmm?

just curious, has anyone's oversized body parts (e.g. belly, butt) knocked into people/things before?

that is the reason why i switch to sling bag.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    just curious, has anyone's oversized body parts (e.g. belly, butt) knocked into people/things before?
    he he he... welllllll..... one time my oversized body part kind of slipped into....

I always try to avoid people, hate it when people keep having their backpacks on their backs in crowded MRT and buses!!!! Can tell who the inconsiderates are..........

many times!

Yes....

If I carry backpack and take bus/mrt, I will sling it to one side to avoid knocking into people.
    However, I observed some people damn "bua zi tong" or "bo chap" and block the whole path.
    Sometimes, I will just purposely bump the guy if he blocks my path.
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

No, but I almost picked up a passenger on my old (non-photo) backpack once.
    Was waiting for my food at a hawker centre when a friendly cat came by, a young tom. Made friends with him. After a while, he hopped up onto my backpack, which was on the seat next to me. I left him there and he got cosy while I ate.
    When I was done, I lifted my bag slowly, expecting him to get the message and jump off, but he guess he was too comfortable, cause he clung on! For a few seconds, I thought I would be going home with a cat strapped to my back. Would have been an interesting photo!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Francis View Post
    No, but I almost picked up a passenger on my old (non-photo) backpack once.
    Was waiting for my food at a hawker centre when a friendly cat came by, a young tom. Made friends with him. After a while, he hopped up onto my backpack, which was on the seat next to me. I left him there and he got cosy while I ate.
    When I was done, I lifted my bag slowly, expecting him to get the message and jump off, but he guess he was too comfortable, cause he clung on! For a few seconds, I thought I would be going home with a cat strapped to my back. Would have been an interesting photo!
    if i am there, i will snap a photo!

No, usually I stop and stare at people, they will give way to me.

and if people didn't notice me, I just speak with a very slow and lowest bass tone... "ex...cuse.... me"
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Camera bags are not designed for a peak hour MRT cabin ..

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    any one has been in the abovementioned scenario before?
    Don't remember I did, though I did block others without knowing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast