Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speedlites

That was never intended as name calling, my apologies if you saw it as one.

Are you sure it was not intended? Your apology doesn't sound sincere. If there wasn't any intention, why did you put it down in the first place!?

cool down guys, we are here to share experiences, not flaming lah....been 1 month not visiting this forum and quite sad to see it started to become flaming site....

as for the 2 flashes comparison, i found it really pointless, just like arguying Nikon F5 or Canon EOS1 better, there will never be a conclusion.....my view is, for N-user, get the SB80, for C user get the 550, both are the TOP speedlite of their own family, the choice is clear...still not undestand why this thread started ?

Originally posted by mylau
    Are you sure it was not intended? Your apology doesn't sound sincere. If there wasn't any intention, why did you put it down in the first place!?
    cool man! YS already apologies, no point continue the argument....we all appreciate your comments as well as experience sharing, perhaps next time u may want to be more elaborate on you view or review, then the forumer will not mis-interplete you....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123