Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

  1. #621
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    ok last try before i go to bed.
    luckily i shot in raw.

    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  2. #622
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    ok last try before i go to bed.
    luckily i shot in raw.

    This looks good.

    Now it is time to calibrate your screen.

  3. #623

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball
    i like this one

  4. #624

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by numnumball
    ilumna looks very good in ir, too bad no real way to get a clear isolated shot of the building

  5. #625
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Good morning...

    Super bad back pain

    really wishing I can change my back for a new one...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #626
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ilumna looks very good in ir, too bad no real way to get a clear isolated shot of the building
    Sometime it is so difficult to shoot building in Singapore, because there are so many roadside trees....

  7. #627
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Today sunrise is so nice.....

  8. #628
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good morning...

    Super bad back pain

    really wishing I can change my back for a new one...
    Go for massage lor.

  9. #629
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i like this one
    Tks WK..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #630
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ilumna looks very good in ir, too bad no real way to get a clear isolated shot of the building
    Yah, tis is the only angle I tink can get a clear view..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #631
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good morning...

    Super bad back pain

    really wishing I can change my back for a new one...
    Go for accupunture or kua sha, heard a gd relief for badache as it channel the qi in ur body to relieve the pain
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #632
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Go for massage lor.
    yeah... going to see "tie da" later
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #633
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Go for accupunture or kua sha, heard a gd relief for badache as it channel the qi in ur body to relieve the pain
    more of a back injury now...

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    more of a back injury now...

    been carrying heavy stuff? easy to hurt your back when you are not careful and when posture is wrong... take care

  15. #635
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    been carrying heavy stuff? easy to hurt your back when you are not careful and when posture is wrong... take care
    sometimes..

    more like a stress injury. Repeated stress to the same area due to long distance driving.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #636
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This looks good.

    Now it is time to calibrate your screen.
    yay. i realised i wasn't looking at the histogram when editing.
    so from raw file, i adjusted to shift the histogram and then minor adjustment in PS and tada!

    yeah. time to get a calibrater.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    yay. i realised i wasn't looking at the histogram when editing.
    so from raw file, i adjusted to shift the histogram and then minor adjustment in PS and tada!

    yeah. time to get a calibrater.
    if you need you can get from Bryan, i've lent him mine

  18. #638
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    if you need you can get from Bryan, i've lent him mine
    ok. was thinking if i want to get one.
    spyder3express selling at $177.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #639
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    ok. was thinking if i want to get one.
    spyder3express selling at $177.
    BBB, christmas present for yourself?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #640
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    BBB, christmas present for yourself?
    my christmas list quite long already.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •