Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

  1. #481

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Today sunset should be nice.
    not bad, pastel type

  2. #482

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    lol I fell into sand pit, ground just gave way. kena mud bath

  3. #483
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol I fell into sand pit, ground just gave way. kena mud bath
    Faintz......

  4. #484

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Faintz......
    I also wanted to faint when I fell in all the ground around it ok until that whole section of land..

    now on way home. somewhere in punggol there is one of my crocs deep in the ground.. I dug my hand in to try to find cos is gift fr my parents, but lost liao

  5. #485

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    I think my skin will be very nice

  6. #486
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I think my skin will be very nice
    Wah! Nature's goodness
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #487
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Hohoho

    Jus BBB hood for my 200mm micro

    And 35f1.4G

    With my wife
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #488
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I also wanted to faint when I fell in all the ground around it ok until that whole section of land..

    now on way home. somewhere in punggol there is one of my crocs deep in the ground.. I dug my hand in to try to find cos is gift fr my parents, but lost liao
    So your go home bare footed?

  9. #489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah! Nature's goodness
    only the tripod plate on my camera kena .. heng sia

    for 2 seconds inside I wondered what I should do if I cannot pull myself out

  10. #490

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So your go home bare footed?
    one foot only

  11. #491
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hohoho

    Jus BBB hood for my 200mm micro

    And 35f1.4G

    With my wife
    Did your wife ask you to continue shopping with her at Chanel?

  12. #492

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    you all want to shoot sunrise tmr? don't worry no mud bath

  13. #493
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    only the tripod plate on my camera kena .. heng sia

    for 2 seconds inside I wondered what I should do if I cannot pull myself out
    Call van, she will rush down with her camera and take photo of you.






    Then maybe she will go home and leave you there alone.

  14. #494
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you all want to shoot sunrise tmr? don't worry no mud bath
    Me ok, pm me the location.

  15. #495
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    only the tripod plate on my camera kena .. heng sia

    for 2 seconds inside I wondered what I should do if I cannot pull myself out
    Wah, sounds like a close shave
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #496
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Did your wife ask you to continue shopping with her at Chanel?
    She hinted mui mui
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #497
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you all want to shoot sunrise tmr? don't worry no mud bath
    Me should be ok aso, macro aft tat?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #498
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    i feel like going gold hunt with you all next week.
    yest's trip feels so shiok, though shagged at the end.

    it was a great distraction of my mind.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #499
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Me should be ok aso, macro aft tat?
    your lens went bathing in that cooling stream yest still want to do macro tmr???
    got bury in tea leaves or rice????
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #500
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    your lens went bathing in that cooling stream yest still want to do macro tmr???
    got bury in tea leaves or rice????
    Nv... Throw straight in dry cabinet
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •