Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: GIMP can do this?

  1. #1

    Default GIMP can do this?

    Not too sure if GIMP can do this effect..

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/105/2...a00681.jpg?v=0
    not to impress but shoot to express

  2. #2

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
    Not too sure if GIMP can do this effect..

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/105/2...a00681.jpg?v=0
    what effect are you referring to?
    Canon EOS 550D|BG-E8|Tamron 17-50 f2.8|18-55mm IS|55-250mm IS|
    Flickr

  3. #3
    Member dannyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    650

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    can use long exposure to get this effect also.
    flickr
    ... I'm not a photographer yet.....

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    you can do this in camera if your camera have multiple exposure function.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    you can do this in camera if your camera have multiple exposure function.
    or with a flash. just that long exposure

  6. #6

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    For me what I would do is to run out of the frame halfway through the exposure. For instance, if you set your shutter speed to 6 seconds, run out after 3 seconds. You will be a "ghost". There are I think other ways to achieve this effect though, but I'm not too sure how to use the other methods.

  7. #7

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    For me what I would do is to run out of the frame halfway through the exposure. For instance, if you set your shutter speed to 6 seconds, run out after 3 seconds. You will be a "ghost". There are I think other ways to achieve this effect though, but I'm not too sure how to use the other methods.
    in a dark room, open long exposure, use a torchlight to shine on your subject to paint it
    Canon EOS 550D|BG-E8|Tamron 17-50 f2.8|18-55mm IS|55-250mm IS|
    Flickr

  8. #8
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: GIMP can do this?

    can do also on film. if the camera has multi exposure feature...
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •