Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clubsnap in straitstimes

Be careful of what you say in photo forums lah. Especially we now know there are resourceful reporters surfing the forums for news among our midst.

I expect to see uncle Larry to be quoted on front page Straits Times beside DPM.

But I am no reporter leh. You can see tat my English is not good enough.

Wah, first we need to figure out the leechers who steal our photos and post on other sites, now we need to figure out the reporters who read our stories and post on Straits Times.
    Whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Wah, first we need to figure out the leechers who steal our photos and post on other sites, now we need to figure out the reporters who read our stories and post on Straits Times.
    Whats next?
    We live in a recycled world. People recycle photos and news from the net.

We are just part of a recycled chain.

In other words, "Hair Bee" for the big fishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    We live in a recycled world. People recycle photos and news from the net.

We are just part of a recycled chain.

In other words, "Hair Bee" for the big fishes.
    You meant I pay 70 cents everyday to buy the Straits Times to read recycle news? OMG
    Quick, whats the number for CASE?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    You meant I pay 70 cents everyday to buy the Straits Times to read recycle news? OMG
    Quick, whats the number for CASE?
    At least half of the news we read in the dailies are recycled news. They are recycled because the news are either reported in foreign dailies or reported before via other medium eg. radio or online news like BBC online. So, no surprises. A good example is Euro 2004. The New paper reports coverage of latest matches on the same day whilst ST reports it one day later.

aiyoh, it's just a tiny column in the trashy SundayTimes. It's becoming like a magazine lol. Later they quote this thread next week

Quote Originally Posted by binbeto
    Wow.. This is dangerous.

Maybe I should include this in my signature. Will I be protected then?

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, especially the newspaper. In such case, you should ignore this message and kindly notify the sender by PM. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that is not of an official nature shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Clubsnap unless indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.

Edit: Dammn... The signature can only contains 150 character. :P

Just make sure you remember to cut & paste this message at the end of every post you make

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12