Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: maybe some pros can help ??

serious. contact lenses r still potentially dangerous. one error and there goes your eyes. maybe we r not that meticulous enough to maintain that level of care

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    you guys out there do you know about the danger of wearing contact lenses?
    Cos you are wearing direct on to the eyeball and must be clean dairly or change it everyday and also you are risking yourself to get blind easier.
    i have a super fussy clean-freak Dad with about 20 yrs' experience worth in putting on contact lenses, that's even older than the shop i got those lenses from, i think i have a pretty good mentor, thanks for the concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    i have a super fussy clean-freak Dad with about 20 yrs' experience worth in putting on contact lenses, that's even older than the shop i got those lenses from, i think i have a pretty good mentor, thanks for the concern.
    If you people think that wear contact lenes make you guys or gal much more nicer.Think again.This is all I want to say.

you guys out there do you know about the danger of wearing contact lenses?
    Cos you are wearing direct on to the eyeball and must be clean dairly or change it everyday and also you are risking yourself to get blind easier.
    this guy is paranoid.
    somebody help him. please.

the risk of eye damage is small if u take care but he just dont want to risk it thats all

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    the risk of eye damage is small if u take care but he just dont want to risk it thats all
    yeah man... genuine "kia si" in the house...
    ...wonder what his diet is like

If you people think that wear contact lenes make you guys or gal much more nicer.Think again.This is all I want to say.
    did you have a pretty bad childhood or something?

no, he just treasures his life alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12