Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: maybe some pros can help ??

  1. #1
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default maybe some pros can help ??

    Any one who have seen the Yong Bang's MTV the song is "Yi Zhui Zai Zhui" and theres a guy wearing a black specs. do you guys have any idea on which brand of specs is he wearing ???

    PM me if u got the answer alrte ?? i wanna change my specs liaoz..

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    Any one who have seen the Yong Bang's MTV the song is "Yi Zhui Zai Zhui" and theres a guy wearing a black specs. do you guys have any idea on which brand of specs is he wearing ???

    PM me if u got the answer alrte ?? i wanna change my specs liaoz..
    Hi there,
    are they related to you,must you follow them what to wear?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    are they related to you,must you follow them what to wear?

  4. #4

    Default

    err, i don't think you need to know what brand it is, the styles of glasses nowadays are fairly the same all over the place, my brother got a pair of glasses shaped exactly like Oakley frames at some neighbourhood optical shop but it cost him only $150 including lenses. DUH.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    err, i don't think you need to know what brand it is, the styles of glasses nowadays are fairly the same all over the place, my brother got a pair of glasses shaped exactly like Oakley frames at some neighbourhood optical shop but it cost him only $150 including lenses. DUH.

  6. #6

    Default

    machiam put on $1000 glasses can give you x-ray vision and give you a "photog's eye" for great shots. -_______-"

    okok .... i just can't afford it la

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    machiam put on $1000 glasses can give you x-ray vision and give you a "photog's eye" for great shots. -_______-"

    okok .... i just can't afford it la

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonlou

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    You guys are nuts for spending such money on the expensive things.I don't understand you guys spending such expensive things.

  11. #11
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    are they related to you,must you follow them what to wear?
    not related la... of cuz.. i juz wanna get that type of glasses.... no reason la.. cuz i find it kinda like looked nice lo.....

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    You guys are nuts for spending such money on the expensive things.I don't understand you guys spending such expensive things.
    ey dunch simply quote la ... i don't have that kind of money to spend on such things la, kenah maligned

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    not related la... of cuz.. i juz wanna get that type of glasses.... no reason la.. cuz i find it kinda like looked nice lo.....
    just b'cos you want to look nice. you siao.to spending such a item to look yourself nice.You have to spend such a expensive thing just to look nice and do you know how much I spend on my spect but of course i use to work in the spect factory got special rate.I just bought the flame only $23/- plus the lens is free and now I'm no more working there.So I still get get cheaper rate too and I don't to spend so much to get expensive thing just to look nice or show off to people that get expensive thing.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    ey dunch simply quote la ... i don't have that kind of money to spend on such things la, kenah maligned
    If you think you got so much money and don't know where to start off.I'll help you to spend off within a day

  15. #15

    Lightbulb

    try optical goggles. im using TYR -7 that model. 38 bucks from WOS. the plus points are that it can used in the pool and on the bike and and on the blade and for contact sports and outdoor in general

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    not related la... of cuz.. i juz wanna get that type of glasses.... no reason la.. cuz i find it kinda like looked nice lo.....
    hello... ever heard of contact lenses or not?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clive
    try optical goggles. im using TYR -7 that model. 38 bucks from WOS. the plus points are that it can used in the pool and on the bike and and on the blade and for contact sports and outdoor in general
    seriously? i've thought about that before but it just ...

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiOnElLiN
    hello... ever heard of contact lenses or not?
    Worse still.Spend more on the cleaning lotion.
    If I were you I rather a spect than contact lens.There so many name for contact lens.Once you bought a wrong product for your contact lens.You can kiss your eyeball and say goodbye
    Last edited by joe; 25th June 2004 at 10:58 PM.

  19. #19

    Default

    my bro and i just got ourselves Focus Dailies to put on occasionally. it's just $20 for a pack of 5. the saline lotion dun hafta worry cos my dad's been wearing contacts for the past 20 years.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    my bro and i just got ourselves Focus Dailies to put on occasionally. it's just $20 for a pack of 5. the saline lotion dun hafta worry cos my dad's been wearing contacts for the past 20 years.
    you guys out there do you know about the danger of wearing contact lenses?
    Cos you are wearing direct on to the eyeball and must be clean dairly or change it everyday and also you are risking yourself to get blind easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •