Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 959

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

  1. #141
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Now you juz realize the place is at JB..
    Bro.. .. yes..

  2. #142
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    ZCA - dig.. dig.. dig... but knowing Jacobs, quite sure it will be good, good, very good.

    Jacobs - save ZCA the trouble.. post, post.. see how "suck" is the got standard one..
    Not need to dig lah..just refer to following link will do:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=590237
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640341
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681570
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  3. #143
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Like that still considered as "super-sucks skills".. have tripod, use long exposures to get car-lights, long exposure to get water effort, sharp images, know about using multiple exposures (with multi-sync flashes)..etc...etc...etc...

    Newbie is SOMEONE that still have problem using a DSLR (as stated in SunchaserSG outing thread)!!!...

  4. #144
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    4:40pm.. time to go walk-walk.. ttyl

  5. #145

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Yo bros! Having a good time chatting eh? time check time check! 1823! Time to sleep! Good 'night'!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  6. #146
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yo bros! Having a good time chatting eh? time check time check! 1823! Time to sleep! Good 'night'!
    What was your timing?
    Met someone today (49years old) who ran it in 5hr10min.

    Really salute...
    Exploring! :)

  7. #147
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yo bros! Having a good time chatting eh? time check time check! 1823! Time to sleep! Good 'night'!
    So tired after the race ar? How did u do? Get a well-deserved rest bro.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  8. #148
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Like that still considered as "super-sucks skills".. have tripod, use long exposures to get car-lights, long exposure to get water effort, sharp images, know about using multiple exposures (with multi-sync flashes)..etc...etc...etc...

    Newbie is SOMEONE that still have problem using a DSLR (as stated in SunchaserSG outing thread)!!!...
    Our bro Jacobs is very humble wan...
    Exploring! :)

  9. #149

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Did very badly this time. Took the sweeper bus. Too slow alrdy . I think it's time to train.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #150
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Did very badly this time. Took the sweeper bus. Too slow alrdy . I think it's time to train.
    sweeper bus? For those at the back of the run? hehehehe...
    Full distance is no joke leh... I wouldn't dare to attempt it even if I trained for a month.
    Exploring! :)

  11. #151
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Morning peeps!!!

    Btw...bamboo cannon at really good price bro! Warranty left still! If I didn't have mine, I'd grab this one!!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 6th December 2010 at 09:18 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #152

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    sweeper bus? For those at the back of the run? hehehehe...
    Full distance is no joke leh... I wouldn't dare to attempt it even if I trained for a month.
    Yeah for those too slow. Sian. Got to train alrdy!!! Cannot everytime never train then go. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #153
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yeah for those too slow. Sian. Got to train alrdy!!! Cannot everytime never train then go. Haha
    yeah don't be lazy...
    cutting down on the expensive and deadly cancer sticks is probably a good start!
    Next sunrise outing, you get up at 3am and jog there la...
    Exploring! :)

  14. #154
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Morning peeps!!!

    Btw...bamboo cannon at really good price bro! Warranty left still! If I didn't have mine, I'd grab this one!!
    bo heng chu....
    Exploring! :)

  15. #155

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    yeah don't be lazy...
    cutting down on the expensive and deadly cancer sticks is probably a good start!
    Next sunrise outing, you get up at 3am and jog there la...
    JOG there?!? You kidding me?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    bo heng chu....
    I bo heng chu + bo lui also.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #156
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    JOG there?!? You kidding me?



    I bo heng chu + bo lui also.
    training mah...
    did you think you could cab/bus/MRT everywhere and get fit?
    Exploring! :)

  17. #157
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Morning peeps!!!

    Btw...bamboo cannon at really good price bro! Warranty left still! If I didn't have mine, I'd grab this one!!
    Lawrence.. you have the 70-200mm VR2.. what price.. the link you mentioned in post is a "reasonable" price..

  18. #158
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I bo heng chu + bo lui also.
    ZCA & Smiles - YES.. aim for the 80-200mm... VERY SHARP!!!...

    Smiles, to train for Marathon - what is the distance that you need to do on a regular basis.. very tempted to try once in MY LIFETIME...

  19. #159
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    ZCA & Smiles - YES.. aim for the 80-200mm... VERY SHARP!!!...

    Smiles, to train for Marathon - what is the distance that you need to do on a regular basis.. very tempted to try once in MY LIFETIME...
    am not a tele zoom person... YET

    I remember in the lead-up to the marathon, the Straits Times (or was it Sunday Times) was providing readers with a recommended training program. Seems like you need to run at least 30km consistently in the lead-up to the marathon.
    Exploring! :)

  20. #160
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    am not a tele zoom person... YET

    I remember in the lead-up to the marathon, the Straits Times (or was it Sunday Times) was providing readers with a recommended training program. Seems like you need to run at least 30km consistently in the lead-up to the marathon.
    Walkabout in Chinatown.. anyone think you will like tele after that.. thought you went Bird Park.. guess you find tele useful there as well .. go TELE.. complete your lens.. heheheee...

    ZCA - thanks for info, OK.. next LIFETIME for me then...

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •