Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

Yo bros! How's everything? Still talking about bamboos eh? Heh heh... I saw ClemC's stitched shot from The Pinnacle, and I was thinking about the slight fisheye effect. Is it good or bad ar? And if we take a shot, walk to the edge of the next frame and shoot, and so on and so forth, would it be nicer?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I guess it should not be an issue.. hope I dun get hanged back at work.. lolx..
    Bro hope you can come. 已经好久没有见你了! For those who dun understand chinese, it simply means " It's been a long time since I last saw u".
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yo bros! How's everything? Still talking about bamboos eh? Heh heh... I saw ClemC's stitched shot from The Pinnacle, and I was thinking about the slight fisheye effect. Is it good or bad ar? And if we take a shot, walk to the edge of the next frame and shoot, and so on and so forth, would it be nicer?
    you mean... move laterally? Wah... quite siong leh... not many places can allow you such luxury
    Exploring! :)

Smiles, as you said - taking shots at equally spaced distances and with a 50mm lens will minimise distortions and result in a more "correct image".. For my case, it is just stitching two images taken at the same point - which explain for the fisheye effect.. I really dont know which one is "better".. will be interested to hear comments from the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you mean... move laterally? Wah... quite siong leh... not many places can allow you such luxury
    ZCA - Was possible for Duxton.. wonder how it will turn out.. I was also trying to use the curves as a foreground in this shot.. not sure.. interesting...

Smiles - you experiment at Duxton and show the effect.. then we can compare
    Last edited by ClemC; 13th December 2010 at 03:07 PM.

Been to Pinnacle top just recently... I really dun like the railings. Too high, renders UWA useless... Unless you crop it away...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Been to Pinnacle top just recently... I really dun like the railings. Too high, renders UWA useless... Unless you crop it away...
    YES.. hate the "DOUBLE" railings... Read from CS that MBS skypark cant bring tripod.. so I guess two less places for SG skyline shots...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    YES.. hate the "DOUBLE" railings... Read from CS that MBS skypark cant bring tripod.. so I guess two less places for SG skyline shots...
    It is not just railings that I don't like... there are a few serious design flaw in most of the apartments... That is why you see most of the peeps hang out their clothes to dry on their living room balcony / windows...

Epic fail...

best solution:

buy a unit at The Sail @ Marina Bay.... kekekekeke
    panoramic views of the city!

Now where's my winning lottery ticket........

It is not just railings that I don't like... there are a few serious design flaw in most of the apartments... That is why you see most of the peeps hang out their clothes to dry on their living room balcony / windows...

Epic fail...
    they didn't get Giugaro to design their living space, that's why!

best solution:

Forget it bro... once you have a place there, you'd shoot less and take it for granted... If you strike Lottery - get your dream car, get all your DSLR needs... and fly overseas to shoot sunset/sunrise...

best solution:
    the "Sail" - that one that the Indian Billionaire brought the $15 million Penthouse..
    I need to have 10 winning lottery tickets!!!...

they didn't get Giugaro to design their living space, that's why!
    If you have a chance you should peep into the kitchen area bro... in broad daylight - dark as hell... how to hang out your clothes to dry?? I think they simply assume peeps who live at Pinnacle will buy dryers to dry their clothes instead of hanging them out to dry...

I think Giugaro will bochap such a project...

the "Sail" - that one that the Indian Billionaire brought the $15 million Penthouse..
    I need to have 10 winning lottery tickets!!!...
    Wah... everyday can stand at the edge, with hand spread out and shout "I'm flying I'm flying!...."

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I guess it should not be an issue.. hope I dun get hanged back at work.. lolx..
    You have been added...

Ya. But Pinnacle is large enough for you to do tt.

Smiles, as you said - taking shots at equally spaced distances and with a 50mm lens will minimise distortions and result in a more "correct image".. For my case, it is just stitching two images taken at the same point - which explain for the fisheye effect.. I really dont know which one is "better".. will be interested to hear comments from the rest.
    No lah. I was just thinking out loud. Because the fisheye effect may appeal to some and may not appeal to some. I'm just curious how it will turn out. Probably something like the picture on the new POSB Everyday credit card?

BTW, if wanted me to experiment, should have told me a month ago. Now I ORD alrdy. If not, to get to the Pinnacle, it was just across the road for me.

Bro hope you can come. 已经好久没有见你了! For those who dun understand chinese, it simply means " It's been a long time since I last saw u".
    lolx.. hahha... will try my best to... year end is a super relax month for some companies but not all.. sian..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

I think i will be a little late for the outing on thurs, depending on what time i'm released. Kevin, will sms you to let you know

You have been added...
    Thanks bro..^^
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

If you have a chance you should peep into the kitchen area bro... in broad daylight - dark as hell... how to hang out your clothes to dry?? I think they simply assume peeps who live at Pinnacle will buy dryers to dry their clothes instead of hanging them out to dry...

I think Giugaro will bochap such a project...
    I've been inside 1 of the apartments at Pinnacle. Not sure if it was a 4 or 5-roomer.
    The view from living room is fab, but that's about the only highlight of the apartment
    You're right about the dark kitchen and yard. Hehehehe
    And not forgetting the small rooms

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast