Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 959

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

  1. #741

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    maybe Pasay bought it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I've a feeling that he did too... right about the same time somore...
    i think soo too !!!
    so pasay... are u the one

  2. #742

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Did you see the first part of my signature? Anyway, do you want us to give you a buzz for the Bamboo too? I know you specifically wanted the AF-D 80-200mm.
    yes! i wan... tot i post my contact earlier on when u offer to help ??
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=551

  3. #743
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    You can always buy your 200-400mm, TCIII 2.0, another bamboo, etc.... plus any other exotic lens..
    I already have TCIII... having a second one is an overkill... Dear Akerue will jump on my head for such a silly decision...

    Another Bamboo (for spare) will depend on when I'm ready to take on full F1 photography (world wide travel). Same goes for 200-400mm...

    Exotic lens? Nah... I think my most exotic right now will be the 35mm f/1.8 (kid can use it on DX). I wanna give ZCA some company...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #744

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 / SUNCHASERS TCSS/MAKAN Outing:

    Date: December 16th (Thursday) 2010
    Venue: Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (near to SPH News Centre)
    Time: 7pm onwards
    1) ZCA
    2) kriegsketten
    3) Akerue
    4) Jeezuinn
    5) Smiles88
    6) Jacobs (tentative)
    7) ClemC (tentative)
    8) pasay (tentative)
    9) OGL
    10)
    ....
    i will be at kl on this thur le... do shoot more ya

  5. #745
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    yes! i wan... tot i post my contact earlier on when u offer to help ??
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=551
    Yesh you did, but you didn't say you want the bamboo included! Keep saying too ex, etc etc mah... Okayz onz! We keep a lookout for ya!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #746
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    i think soo too !!!
    so pasay... are u the one
    He said no leh...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #747

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yesh you did, but you didn't say you want the bamboo included! Keep saying too ex, etc etc mah... Okayz onz! We keep a lookout for ya!
    haha my bad sorry.
    yes i wan the 80-200 f2.8D

  8. #748
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haha my bad sorry.
    yes i wan the 80-200 f2.8D
    Oi.. dun confuse me leh... you ranting you want to be kept informed of the 70-200mm? Or not?!

    Promise only beep you if price hits 2600 to 2650... or lower of course...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #749

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    bro, got any 'newbie' wanna do a fairly simple demonstration video?
    My boss has an idea to do a comparison video of 'traditional' and new pipe-connecting technology, in terms of speed.

    My company provides this new technology [http://www.sanha.com/metal_pipe_conn...-v-p-527.html]
    We thought of doing a side-by-side video to compare speed difference with the traditional method of welding/brazing.

    I'm picturing 2 side-by-side videos (fast speed) to show one guy complete the job within a couple of minutes, and the other guy taking far longer
    pretty fast but how it hold on high pressure ?
    or not suppose, only for PVC?

  10. #750

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Oi.. dun confuse me leh... you ranting you want to be kept informed of the 70-200mm? Or not?!

    Promise only beep you if price hits 2600 to 2650... or lower of course...
    the 2600 if vr2
    otherwise will juz look at 80-200 budget more promising.
    price to look. i am not sure have to seek dd123 opinion.

    dun wan to be look like carrot head

  11. #751
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    the 2600 if vr2
    otherwise will juz look at 80-200 budget more promising.
    price to look. i am not sure have to seek dd123 opinion.

    dun wan to be look like carrot head
    Of course VR 2 lah! VR 1, good price if lower than 1950...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #752

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Of course VR 2 lah! VR 1, good price if lower than 1950...
    hahaa ya

  13. #753
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    gd morning my beautiful people......

    congratz pasay on the new toy..... now lets not wait, and get an FX body to boot with....
    Thanks, but pocket still burned from the new toy, will be on bread diet like kriegs for a while.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    TCSS session, we arrow kriegs and pasay (if he can make it) to take group photo with bamboo cannon from the carpark

    Let's see how powerful 'em SB900s are...! harrr harrr harrr.....!
    No need go carpark lah, kriegs and i can take a few dozen pics and stitch in PS. Haha
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  14. #754
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    Thanks, but pocket still burned from the new toy, will be on bread diet like kriegs for a while.

    No need go carpark lah, kriegs and i can take a few dozen pics and stitch in PS. Haha
    Don't waste the bread crumbs okay? Those you can put on your salad of green grass... *yum*

    Stitch.... bleah... I prefer to cheat with my 10-24...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #755
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    i think soo too !!!
    so pasay... are u the one
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    He said no leh...
    I wish it was me, though. But deal like that sure got a lot of competition, most peeps selling VRII still for 2.8k-2.9k. Must faster snatch, else offer a bit higher to edge out competition.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  16. #756
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    I wish it was me, though. But deal like that sure got a lot of competition, most peeps selling VRII still for 2.8k-2.9k. Must faster snatch, else offer a bit higher to edge out competition.
    No worries lah... most of the 2.8Ks still have much warranty left... the 2.6K was left with 1 month left I think... To me you've paid what you get for.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #757

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 / SUNCHASERS TCSS/MAKAN Outing:

    Date: December 16th (Thursday) 2010
    Venue: Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (near to SPH News Centre)
    Time: 7pm onwards
    1) ZCA
    2) kriegsketten
    3) Akerue
    4) Jeezuinn
    5) Smiles88
    6) Jacobs (tentative)
    7) ClemC (tentative)
    8) pasay (tentative)
    9) OGL
    10)
    ....
    o.0 is this the right list?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  18. #758
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    o.0 is this the right list?
    Ya coming?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #759
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    pretty fast but how it hold on high pressure ?
    or not suppose, only for PVC?
    how high would the pressure be?
    Product range quite large. For Singapore market, so far only concentrating on drinking water piping. Pressures... up to 25 bar. Using copper, not PVC.
    Exploring! :)

  20. #760

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Ya coming?
    I guess it should not be an issue.. hope I dun get hanged back at work.. lolx..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •