Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 959

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

  1. #181
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    u are more than welcome to join, i heard the shares are ripe for the picking...

    d700 with 16-35
    pick also maybe can buy 1 x AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII lens cap.


    Exploring! :)

  2. #182

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    pick also maybe can buy 1 x AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII lens cap.


    yah right, dude, i know abt ya d700+16-35 funds k, that have set aside for ages... hehehhehe... sell shares, get a few speedlites, accessories and off u go play strobing, with the New PW for nikon to be release soon, HSS TTL.. what more u cld ask...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #183
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    pick also maybe can buy 1 x AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII lens cap.


    Chey.... that's just the normal 77mm cap whad? Any 77mm lens you got one liao...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #184
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    yah right, dude, i know abt ya d700+16-35 funds k, that have set aside for ages... hehehhehe... sell shares, get a few speedlites, accessories and off u go play strobing, with the New PW for nikon to be release soon, HSS TTL.. what more u cld ask...
    aiyoh... damn...
    heartpain to spend it leh... rainy day $$.
    d7000 la... wait for later batches to resolve the 'hot pixels' issue

    what's this new PW?
    Exploring! :)

  5. #185
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahhahah, sure dude we try it one there, lets go chek jawa for birding... hehehehehe
    Sure bro, I'm keen on chek jawa. But maybe mid year season, year end you'll be caught with your pants down with the rain and all...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #186
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    aiyoh... damn...
    heartpain to spend it leh... rainy day $$.
    d7000 la... wait for later batches to resolve the 'hot pixels' issue

    what's this new PW?
    What's PW? D7000 issues? I hope with the fix they don't downgrade the performance of the sensor, mainly ISO capabilities, otherwise that would majorly suck...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #187
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    If they do downgrade the performance, 300s will still rule the DX hill and then they will have problems when it comes to D300S replacement (since most likely same D7000 sensor will be used)... maybe that will push them to FF the bugger! *wishful thinking*

    come to think of it.... D80/ D90 / D7000 class of DSLRs seems to be the testbed for the semi-pro D300/D300s bodies... Once they've ironed out all the issues, up comes the next body class with ease...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 6th December 2010 at 11:11 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #188

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    PW is PocketWizard....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #189
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    PW is PocketWizard....
    Oh noes!!!!! MORE POISON!!!! PW for Nikon out already meh??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #190

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Did very badly this time. Took the sweeper bus. Too slow alrdy . I think it's time to train.
    Bro no worries on that yester run suck big time...
    I took almost 8hr when previous yr took abt 530.. well done!

  11. #191

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Oh noes!!!!! MORE POISON!!!! PW for Nikon out already meh??
    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/mul...=7-10057-11055

    its coming finally after a year waits.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #192
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    Bro no worries on that yester run suck big time...
    I took almost 8hr when previous yr took abt 530.. well done!
    Bro, you saw the crazy price on the bamboo cannon I posted out earlier or not??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #193
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/mul...=7-10057-11055

    its coming finally after a year waits.....
    So when are you getting yours??? Which usual haunt should we look out for? CP, OP?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #194

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    So when are you getting yours??? Which usual haunt should we look out for? CP, OP?
    not sure yet, if i really wanna get it, will see the pricing in us and sgp first, if cheaper in us, than i will ask a fren there to get for me first... just wait for CP and some of the sellers is Mass Sales...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #195
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    not sure yet, if i really wanna get it, will see the pricing in us and sgp first, if cheaper in us, than i will ask a fren there to get for me first... just wait for CP and some of the sellers is Mass Sales...
    When do you reckon we'll see it here locally? Guestimation? Me too, will see how they price the buggers...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #196

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    When do you reckon we'll see it here locally? Guestimation? Me too, will see how they price the buggers...
    some where arnd march next year to june, i think ar... might be earlier thou, but i will wait it out and see whats the mass real world review first, to as any probs or so... hehehehehe

    no rush man, chill..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #197
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    some where arnd march next year to june, i think ar... might be earlier thou, but i will wait it out and see whats the mass real world review first, to as any probs or so... hehehehehe

    no rush man, chill..
    Yeah yeah, I'm standing in a bucket of ice now...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #198

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    Bro no worries on that yester run suck big time...
    I took almost 8hr when previous yr took abt 530.. well done!
    After East Coast Park was the killer for me. All the way to Barrage no shade and no water. almost kena heat stroke. But how come you also took so long?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  19. #199
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Looks like there is a reason to go Botanical Gardens with my long zoom today.... something smells fishy there now...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #200
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Looks like there is a reason to go Botanical Gardens with my long zoom today.... something smells fishy there now...
    what? what?
    tell more tell more!
    Exploring! :)

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •