Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ming Yi's monk status questioned over $1,000-a-table dinner

Default Re: Ming Yi's monk status questioned over $1,000-a-table dinner

This thread soon to be closed liao..... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by pathfindingcruiser View Post
    I got a different theory about this monk fellow, you can explore this theory further or dismiss it. After all, this monk is chump change compared to the christian TV evangalist in the US, who are only caught because the IRS took such great offence that the pastor who has basically 100000 X more than ming yi can also go and ask for even more on TV and not pay the US gov IRS income tax.

If you think carefully about Ming Yi, I don't think he is the usual con man with such thick skin to attract negative attention to himself again. (No one doing illegal or shady things in Singapore would not normally want to attract attention to himself) also an ex con would find it very difficult to put together such a dinner without the backing and syndication of a group of people behind him to back him up. I know some of you have stated why doesn't the buddhist federation exple him, instead still got people backing him up?

I strongly suspect that Ming Yi is a freemason, and as part of his freemason requirement to please his worshipfull master or gain promotion to a higher level in masonory is out to seek attention and for some unknown reason discredit the buddhist religon. Have you ever thought of where the term getting the 3rd degree comes from? http://www.whatisfreemasonry.com/ and http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ry_exposed.htm

Therefore in short for ming yi, he may not only be in a buddhist lodge but likely in the masonic lodge. ( I do not know or take this as a fact, but perhaps you all might want to explore a hypothetical thoery as to what a religious head belonging to a secret oranization with so much power and assets with a secret agenda would do) and That "masonic lodge" is in itself is just a generic term, within the masonic lodge there are also many splinter cells with their own agendas all based on aims, agendas kept even more secret from masonic lodge members. Now why do they need secret splinter groups within a secret organization?? Same as a parent company setting up Pte Ltd companies. Despite all their secracy sometimes a murder, accidental death, financial fraud or crime gets exposed, then the head freemason lodge of Scotland can expel that group or member stating their exclusion clause we have nothing to do with law breakers and illegal activities. This is a fact you can get this information on National Geographic program on Inside freemasonary. Thus buddhism is not his main agenda but his means to succede in his masonic aspirations. (and ofcourse other people or innocent unsecret organizations he is using must suffer for his cause) And if you think the monk is a gay, then it fits more likely in the mason organization, just go and google 2 bowls and a stick, I read somewhere that it is a common thing when a freemason wife will ask where the husdband is going? And the husdband will be sort of bashful or ashamed and the wife also don't know how to react that her husband is not attracted by another woman but his masons. Allegedly, if you want to be the mastor mason or level 33 man you must be 2 bowls and a stick and totally be into their jabulon, eaooom but continue to look devoted to your current religon on the outside.

You will ask, are there freemasons in Singapore? why plenty more than you think, already they have their own building here for ages, even if there are not enough here, they will pour in from the US or the UK. And where do freemasons recruit from? Mainly from religious organizations, in the US and UK they primarily recruit from churches, but in Singapore they will go for the major religons that includes buddhist. And for those of you that are muslims, don't think that you are safe, while on a bus, I saw a malay man sitting in front of me reading a black leather covered book and what I thought was a Christian Bible, but on closer inspection the words were in malay and the title had free mason and he smiled at me. So who ultimately controls the free masons???? rule britania again our past colonial masters are the kingmakers? (if you look at who is the current titular head) All I know is the the free masons may themselves be the frontmen, cos around the turn of the twentieth century the british masons got forced to merge or amalgate with their enemies the illuminati group from Germany that caused those british members then a lot of grieve which they still had to keep secret.
    <- do i look like i care?

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    rise above them and have a better view dun ever get caught in the mob mentality. its easy to be caught. its harder to think straight. but i prefer sound logic over mindless whining
    i like the mob mentality. The depravity of the so-called morally righteous amuses me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2100 View Post
    BTW it is not meat, it is that particular meat type.
    i know what type. just dun wanna write it out haha... it looks wrong beside each other if u get what i mean

I donít understand, he was wearing the Buddhist rode attending Court cases, getting out of jail. Just looking at that make me feel disgusted. And his facial expression, nothing to show that he is remorseful.

Even uniform man in full uniform must remove their belt if they were to be prosecuted in Court. What a disgrace he brought to the Buddhist community. To me, he should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzi View Post
    I don’t understand, he was wearing the Buddhist rode attending Court cases, getting out of jail. Just looking at that make me feel disgusted. And his facial expression, nothing to show that he is remorseful.
    What do you want him to do to show remorse?

This?

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i know what type. just dun wanna write it out haha... it looks wrong beside each other if u get what i mean
    Understood.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What do you want him to do to show remorse?

This?

I think Ming Yi's title should be changed from the Venerable, to the Vulnerable, for reasons obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    then those "others" have to think about the reasons why they are in it in the first place.

saying that having one errant monk can cause you to lose belief in your religion, is like saying that having a gwc molest someone and go to jail will cause a photographer to give up photography.

this is a personal sort of thing, you shouldn't let others' actions determine your faith/belief.
    True. But if you look at the turnout, it seemed that most of them has chosen to believe in him?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

People are will to pay for the dinner... why not collect the money and give them to the needy!

..... 朱门酒肉臭,路有冻死骨

I thought cannot discuss religion-related topic in ClubSnap?
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    People are will to pay for the dinner... why not collect the money and give them to the needy!

..... 朱门酒肉臭,路有冻死骨

Sadly, most believers into more of :「殺人放火金腰帶,修橋補路無屍骸」

And '有钱能使鬼推磨。

I don't know his agenda, I don't know all the facts, I give you a very broad possible international scenario, within the Singapore context, I know nothing about, within my beloved country, it is too scary to contemplate about what others secret agenda is happening here to control our fate. But this being Singapore and not some other country, I don't understand why he is not expelled, neither do I understand how he got away scot free?

But why would he still want to attract attention despite being given a second chance?

But I do know that secret organization is here and allowed to operate freely, you never see them stated as a religon or monitored even though they are supposed to give to charity, as though they are given free reign, and that they have many initiations and degrees which must be performed for the initiate or the member to do what normal people won't do.
    nice conspiracy theory there about the free masons. LOL. or maybe it works the other way. M Y later announces that he was a freemason, acting under orders, and then decides to betray the freemasons and then point the finger at them to bring down the order of freemasons.

hmmmmm...

conspiracies...

I got a different theory about this monk fellow, you can explore this theory further or dismiss it. After all, this monk is chump change compared to the christian TV evangalist in the US, who are only caught because the IRS took such great offence that the pastor who has basically 100000 X more than ming yi can also go and ask for even more on TV and not pay the US gov IRS income tax.

If you think carefully about Ming Yi, I don't think he is the usual con man with such thick skin to attract negative attention to himself again. (No one doing illegal or shady things in Singapore would not normally want to attract attention to himself) also an ex con would find it very difficult to put together such a dinner without the backing and syndication of a group of people behind him to back him up. I know some of you have stated why doesn't the buddhist federation exple him, instead still got people backing him up?

I strongly suspect that Ming Yi is a freemason, and as part of his freemason requirement to please his worshipfull master or gain promotion to a higher level in masonory is out to seek attention and for some unknown reason discredit the buddhist religon. Have you ever thought of where the term getting the 3rd degree comes from? http://www.whatisfreemasonry.com/ and http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ry_exposed.htm

Therefore in short for ming yi, he may not only be in a buddhist lodge but likely in the masonic lodge. ( I do not know or take this as a fact, but perhaps you all might want to explore a hypothetical thoery as to what a religious head belonging to a secret oranization with so much power and assets with a secret agenda would do) and That "masonic lodge" is in itself is just a generic term, within the masonic lodge there are also many splinter cells with their own agendas all based on aims, agendas kept even more secret from masonic lodge members. Now why do they need secret splinter groups within a secret organization?? Same as a parent company setting up Pte Ltd companies. Despite all their secracy sometimes a murder, accidental death, financial fraud or crime gets exposed, then the head freemason lodge of Scotland can expel that group or member stating their exclusion clause we have nothing to do with law breakers and illegal activities. This is a fact you can get this information on National Geographic program on Inside freemasonary. Thus buddhism is not his main agenda but his means to succede in his masonic aspirations. (and ofcourse other people or innocent unsecret organizations he is using must suffer for his cause) And if you think the monk is a gay, then it fits more likely in the mason organization, just go and google 2 bowls and a stick, I read somewhere that it is a common thing when a freemason wife will ask where the husdband is going? And the husdband will be sort of bashful or ashamed and the wife also don't know how to react that her husband is not attracted by another woman but his masons. Allegedly, if you want to be the mastor mason or level 33 man you must be 2 bowls and a stick and totally be into their jabulon, eaooom but continue to look devoted to your current religon on the outside.

You will ask, are there freemasons in Singapore? why plenty more than you think, already they have their own building here for ages, even if there are not enough here, they will pour in from the US or the UK. And where do freemasons recruit from? Mainly from religious organizations, in the US and UK they primarily recruit from churches, but in Singapore they will go for the major religons that includes buddhist. And for those of you that are muslims, don't think that you are safe, while on a bus, I saw a malay man sitting in front of me reading a black leather covered book and what I thought was a Christian Bible, but on closer inspection the words were in malay and the title had free mason and he smiled at me. So who ultimately controls the free masons???? rule britania again our past colonial masters are the kingmakers? (if you look at who is the current titular head) All I know is the the free masons may themselves be the frontmen, cos around the turn of the twentieth century the british masons got forced to merge or amalgate with their enemies the illuminati group from Germany that caused those british members then a lot of grieve which they still had to keep secret.

Actually they are all controlled by vampires, werewolves and witches...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    I thought cannot discuss religion-related topic in ClubSnap?
    discuss news, yes.

if discussion leads to you making fun/denigrating, or generally causing a riot in real life, then no.

move on people.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.Ē ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345