Thread: memory

Lightbulb memory

i was watching <meteor garden II> yesterday nite and they showed how Domouyuji (Dao Ming Si) wen thru the arduous process of recovering his memory after losing it in a car crash in barcelona...so was thinking...what if 1 dae u woke up to find than u remembered nothing but the people around u r supportive n helpful 2u? how would u react n would u really wan2 recover ur memory or go with a new life allover again..

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    how would u react n would u really wan2 recover ur memory or go with a new life allover again..
    How do you "plan to react" to something when you've lost your memory?

its like how would u feel lor if u realised the truth that u lost ur memory n what would u do abt it ..something like that

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    i was watching <meteor garden II> yesterday nite and they showed how Domouyuji (Dao Ming Si) wen thru the arduous process of recovering his memory after losing it in a car crash in barcelona...so was thinking...what if 1 dae u woke up to find than u remembered nothing but the people around u r supportive n helpful 2u? how would u react n would u really wan2 recover ur memory or go with a new life allover again..
    imagine if u forgotten what a dslr is for? and you only know how to use a p&s.. and if u have to start all over again, would u choose nikon or canon? dont flame me hor.

something like 50 first dates?
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.