Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Buay hiao Bai website LOL~!

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    hey folks..at least he has a strong sense of self confidence
    Pleaaaase...... "Strong sense of self confidence" This guy is living in a world of his own! I think anyone who knows him should him silly! Super hero my foot! Sound more perverted than super hero to me Damn! Another nut case!

Our singapore garmen should've recommended him to the England squad last night.

Bush should be introduced to this one-kind-of-a-fella so he can put on his famous yellow trunks and 3-for-$10 towel cape, fly over Iraq and save the world of terrorism and naughty iraqi boys. Meanwhile our very own ST Kinetics will spruce up his puny Phantom dreambike into something like the Batmobile complete with secret weaponry.

And his theme song shall be......

"He wore an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weenie yellow swimming trunks......"

BE AFRAID... BE VERY AFRAID... for the Superhero with yellow trunks and puny phantom dreambike will come and rid the earth of naughty boys and (16 yr old) girls of their innocence......

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    i think we should send this link to the SPH media works... make them publish on the newspaper and shame him.... hahahhaha .... wad u guys think ??
    Actually he WAS featured in the Straits Times a year or so ago, in a column by Tan Shzr Ee (I think). I visited the site from the link in the newspaper article.

SEND THIS to SPH!!!! Wah lau.... damn it. This guy is Eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Deserve to be shot and buried alive! or sent to the terrorists for beheading.

eyebrow plucker?
    eeks.. so LC.. got betta word a not?
    eye brow trimming service?
    got pubic a not?
    crazy!
    and hor.. tt yellow undie so disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Ice
    Singapore version of Xu Chun Mei
    yeah....i think the more meaty version....xu chun mei's really skin wrap skeleton lor.... kaoz....

I think I know why his previous girlfriend left him

Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    Isn't this the guy who hangs around CK Tang and approaches girls to let him pluck their eyebrows or something?

Think I saw him 2 days ago in a cutoff black tee

Yup its him alright. I saw him last Sunday too. Didn't noe who he was until my gf told me that he's quite "infamous".

Almost flipped when i saw him posing in his yellow trunks!!

I think all marketing students should study and review his site. Excellent example of self-promotion.
    Last edited by gnail; 25th June 2004 at 08:59 PM.

oh my, i saw his 'balls' on his flash animation when he 'flaming'!

Lightbulb

wait

i know what "buay hiao" means

but what is "buay hiao bai"?

wait

i know what "buay hiao" means

but what is "buay hiao bai"?
    means a person who loves showing off (even when his/her qualities are questionable!) without any sense of humility.

He's aiming for The Singapore Idol????

he's more suitable to be

The Singapore Idiot
    Last edited by snappist; 25th June 2004 at 09:58 PM.

ya, i know..as in..the word "bai" alone doesnt sound like a hokkien word??

ya, i know..as in..the word "bai" alone doesnt sound like a hokkien word??
    aiyah...just learn that buai hiao bai a.k.a BHB a.k.a not shy....

Yup. I'm studying this website as a flashy and needed-to-be-improved method of advertising oneself. I think he should at least have some sense of dignity. He is, after all, advertising himself. And advertising oneself with no sense of dignity whatsoever will cause to lower one's price.

But yeah. Look at everyone who viewed his website. Hasn't he already achieved his desired result? Making people notice him, even it's in a bad light? Admirable.

He has quite a nice body there, IMHO.. But I think the brazen way he advertised himself plus the almost shameless way he showed his body made people think it's tasteless, does it not?
    And by the way, I got approached by him for eyebrow plucking at C.K. Tang when I was out with one of my galfriends. I didn't think too much then... Just thought.. '$10?? I could have it done in a more comfortable place for $5. Why should I pay $10?' Besides, he was armed with that thick piece of metal. What if he can't reach the finer hairs?
    Okay, I'm prejudiced. I don't trust males to do my eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Actually he WAS featured in the Straits Times a year or so ago, in a column by Tan Shzr Ee (I think). I visited the site from the link in the newspaper article.
    The article is actually scanned and posted on the next page. Feb 22 2004.

Wonder if "renowned photographer Vincent" is cringing right now. So renowned you don't even need to mention his surname.

me thinks thats his undies not trunks

Quote Originally Posted by snappist
    He's aiming for The Singapore Idol????

he's more suitable to be

The Singapore Idiot
    I like the way you put it. "The Singapore Idiot!"

Quote Originally Posted by NashVillian
    me thinks thats his undies not trunks
    I totally agree with you. Damn ugly underwear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    oh yar. think last year when i was walking pass there he got approach me also. holding the newpaper cutting or something and ask if wan eyebrown plucking wad wad wad den i was like. errrr. im in a rush? den he like, oh okay sorry. *me walks off*

Quote Originally Posted by Gabes
    SEND THIS to SPH!!!! Wah lau.... damn it. This guy is Eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Deserve to be shot and buried alive! or sent to the terrorists for beheading.
    Ya.. i am going to send this to SPH.... i know a few journalists there... hes a dead meat...... and i will make sure he will not get publicised, but will be shamed in public..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast