Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Buay hiao Bai website LOL~!

Off the shoulder of Orion, near the Tannhauser gate

Quote Originally Posted by mr_jason
    Amazing to know that such people actually exist.

My friend said he was featured in the Newpaper sometime ago, anyone know exactly which date?
    It's shown on his other link http://www.anzwers.org/trade/eyebrowser/eyebrowser.html as you would expect his ego to do so

Now the next time any women complain about Singapore men, ask them to see this website. The rest of us will look soooo much better in comparison...

Thanks for a great laugh.

this guy's..... simply undescribable

Quote Originally Posted by tush
    Sooo...anyone in ClubSNAP gonna engage him in a model photoshoot?
    WALAO EY!!!

what a joke!

wah lao....i see this at another forum....duhzzz
    sian...pervert ah
    Dancing desert scorpion
    :devil:

Is this a joke?this fellow got the guts to do that,feel like vomit

im thinking along the lines of "prank calls"
    ...anyone? anyone at all?

very unique person....dunno how to describe him...

so confident til buay hiao bai....and likes to admire his own body so much with the yellow swimming trunk...gosh

More of a weirdo to me...

Lightbulb

hey folks..at least he has a strong sense of self confidence

think he had a fall and landed in a pile of dung.. harden.. and really knock he's head badly

i think we should send this link to the SPH media works... make them publish on the newspaper and shame him.... hahahhaha .... wad u guys think ??

'I am very devasted now!'
    'She is an exceptional devoted girl.'
    'I have COMPLETED THE SECOND FLASH MYSELF!! '
    'Yeah, excellent animations!!!! Click HERE to see but please be patient to wait for about worth it 2 min!!!!'
    'If you have any openings for modeling, dancing, commercial or supporting actor assignments for me, please strongly recommend me.'
    'currently a part time artiste for one of the TV Stations in Singapore.'
    'New Book written by myself which I hope all of u will support me which is an autobiograhy that includes ....'
    '...the hidden area where you wanna seek for attention and recogniton by others, just that you all hide it so well.'
    '...find something attactive about my websites and forward my web addresses to all your friends.'
    'Chan Xiao Dong...'
    'My dear fans, you can print my pic and make it into poster and paste it in ur cupboards and walls. ' (paste in ur wall??!! drill then paste???????)
    'We had been together for very long since 10th June 2004.' (2 weeks looks like 20 years for this guy....)
    ' I remember once on my motorbike, my back felt very itchy suddenly and I try to scratch it with my hand for a while but went back to the handle shortly. Then, I was very touched she continue to help me scratch my back.'
    'This heroic pic was abstracted from Singapore Idol unofficial website which I must specially thank the photographer and the host master of the website. '
    'Please support the upcoming Singapore Idol competition and stayed tuned to channel 5.'
    'With strong and sturdy physique, i acquired ego and confidence. I finally become a superhero.'
    'I can just suddenly thought of going to Kuala Lumpur, the next minute I will be packing for the trip.'
    'I drive slower under speed limit, ...'
    'be brought down by the hugh turbulence they caused.'
    'You will realized you dun need wings to fly.'
    'The moment you dragged your shagged body back to house,....'

hey mr watever, please go resit for ya Os english language paper then come do this kind of thing lar. anyhow, even if u pass also dun do this kind of thing la....one of the most awful n disgusting i've ever read in my entire life....gosh...

Speechless.........but it is about time our society churn out some unhospitalised loonies.......

Just judging based on his looks, he is a decent looking unhospitalised loony.

buay hiao bai or not i dont know, and I dont want to judge but i think he is an really amazing guy to put this up on the net. it takes alot of self confidence man.

Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    Isn't this the guy who hangs around CK Tang and approaches girls to let him pluck their eyebrows or something?

Think I saw him 2 days ago in a cutoff black tee
    is that free service or does he charge?

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    is that free service or does he charge?
    uncle choy, he charges $10 bucks lah.....

Why you want to let him pluck hah? Unless you can give him your free chocalate milk.....

yah, people old liaoz eyebrow bushy mah. thought maybe got free service for senior citizen? must keep eyebrow trimmed nicely otherwise how to sian chio bu huh?

i think its really creative of him to start such a unique trade leh..street eyebrow plucking...and his strong sense of confidence is something i am still looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    yah, people old liaoz eyebrow bushy mah. thought maybe got free service for senior citizen? must keep eyebrow trimmed nicely otherwise how to sian chio bu huh?
    aiyo......that's where the chio bu like about you......the bushy eyebrow that goes well with that laugh hehehe........

Singapore version of Xu Chun Mei

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast