Fireworks outing #1 is here.
Since nobody seems to be doing a fireworks outing so I will just take up the job.
Date: 1st December 2010 (Wednesday)
Who can/should join:Anyone(Beginner or Pro)with a camera!Be it a P&S,Prosumer,DSLR or Rangefinder!
Things to bring:
2) Short focal length lens (if its a DSLR)
3) Ziplock bag or plastic bag (to cover your camera in case it rains)
4) Umbrella(in case it rains)
5) Tripod (does make a difference for long exposure)
6) Wired or wireless remote (if you shake a lot)
7) A dark color card larger than your lens diameter to act as a black card
Things you will/might expect to shoot:
1) Just Fireworks
Schedule and meeting location/time:
8.15pm @ The entrance facing the water display outside of Vivocity...
Those who are interested can PM, SMS (96254113) or just surprise me by appearing there unannounced.
I will be wearing a white shirt, red shorts and a camo hat with a black color backpack.
PS: I will be shooting sunset at Labrador Park nearby. Those who are interested can join me at around 6pm onwards.