Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Thread: gangster boy and his "stories"

  1. #41

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    If someone reported this blog to police, this guy may still get into trouble for promoting gang members recruitment and activities. Regardless if it is a hoax or joke, talking about such things after recent gang fight cases, this guy is just an idiot!

  2. #42

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Come to think of it, even though I heard of it everyday, but limbei = your father or my father ah?
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

  3. #43
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Come to think of it, even though I heard of it everyday, but limbei = your father or my father ah?
    lim means i. limpeh means i father.

    translation: me, who is ur father.

    so .... when someone says, limpeh ga li gong...

    it means: me, who is ur father, is telling u.

    limpeh is just a way of saying I in a .... bigger way

  4. #44
    Member kwttan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Concrete jungle
    Posts
    845

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    lim means i. limpeh means i father.

    translation: me, who is ur father.

    so .... when someone says, limpeh ga li gong...

    it means: me, who is ur father, is telling u.

    limpeh is just a way of saying I in a .... bigger way

    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

  5. #45

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Lol thanks for the explanation
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

  6. #46

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    limpeh is just a way of saying I in a .... bigger way
    reminds me of that star wars spoof...

    darth vader "luke... wah si lim laopeh..."

    luke "mai pian wah!"

  7. #47
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    reminds me of that star wars spoof...

    darth vader "luke... wah si lim laopeh..."

    luke "mai pian wah!"
    not lim. its lin. lin lao peh

    lim is me. lin is u.
    LOL

    one says i'm, who am ur father.

    the other says i'm ur father.

    limpeh is like a title. like. let me tell u this(limpeh ga li gong). it addresses urself. another word for I

    lin lao peh means i'm ur father. its more of a descriptive word...


    a short example....

    Video Missing
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 1st December 2010 at 11:41 AM.

  8. #48

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    not lim. its lin. lin lao peh

    lim is me. lin is u.
    LOL

    one says i'm, who am ur father.

    the other says i'm ur father.

    limpeh is like a title. like. let me tell u this(limpeh ga li gong). it addresses urself. another word for I

    lin lao peh means i'm ur father. its more of a descriptive word...
    thanks! HAH! i'm not a chinese dialect speaker. will need to learn from the laobeng and laolians in here! haha. onigaishimasu!

  9. #49
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    thanks! HAH! i'm not a chinese dialect speaker. will need to learn from the laobeng and laolians in here! haha. onigaishimasu!
    LOL its not lao beng and lao lians lar. some hokkien phrases are actually not beng. its the way how kids use and make it sound vulgar only.

  10. #50

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    haha. will need to learn nontheless.

  11. #51
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    wa. he posted abt me sia...

    Must thank the allenleonhart kia, make limbei blog no so sibei famous.
    exciting leh. LOL


    sbs ur mentioned too!
    Still got nerd kia say limbei english sibei zai, maybe even express stream, let limbei sibei happy
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 1st December 2010 at 01:19 PM.

  12. #52
    Member kwttan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Concrete jungle
    Posts
    845

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    wa. he posted abt me sia...



    exciting leh. LOL


    sbs ur mentioned too!

    This guy doesn't have any GUTS! Now U-turn and claimed his blog is a joke. Utterly useless and look down on him (or see him no up)
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

  13. #53

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    not lim. its lin. lin lao peh

    lim is me. lin is u.
    LOL

    one says i'm, who am ur father.

    the other says i'm ur father.

    limpeh is like a title. like. let me tell u this(limpeh ga li gong). it addresses urself. another word for I

    lin lao peh means i'm ur father. its more of a descriptive word...


    a short example....

    Video Missing
    That's why it triggers my curiosity. I got use limbei before, understanding that it's referring to myself in a crude way. But from what I also understand is that, it refers to 'my father'. 'limpei ga le kong' = 'my father talk to you'...

    Dunno how it was translate with time to 'me, your father, talk to you'

    Anyway, wasn't a discussion about crude words but rather, hokkien ^_^;; I'm a hokkien, and I almost hear this everyday at home -_-;;
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

  14. #54
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    That's why it triggers my curiosity. I got use limbei before, understanding that it's referring to myself in a crude way. But from what I also understand is that, it refers to 'my father'. 'limpei ga le kong' = 'my father talk to you'...

    Dunno how it was translate with time to 'me, your father, talk to you'

    Anyway, wasn't a discussion about crude words but rather, hokkien ^_^;; I'm a hokkien, and I almost hear this everyday at home -_-;;
    normally i dun call dad limpeh. i'll say wa eh lao peh

  15. #55

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Clown sia this guy, saw his post abt this forum. His story very inconsistent, he still trying to act tough but he knows he's a goner and nobody is responding positively to his attention-seeking behaviour. All he thinks about now is getting laid, and I doubt he'll ever find a decent girl with that attitude anyway. Probably find those girls of his type, only know 2 vulgarities, f*** and knn. I wanted to laugh when hearing 2 ah lians conversing in a macs toilet - only those 2 words jumbled around with some basic hokkien and mandarin words.

  16. #56
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Clown sia this guy, saw his post abt this forum. His story very inconsistent, he still trying to act tough but he knows he's a goner and nobody is responding positively to his attention-seeking behaviour. All he thinks about now is getting laid, and I doubt he'll ever find a decent girl with that attitude anyway. Probably find those girls of his type, only know 2 vulgarities, f*** and knn. I wanted to laugh when hearing 2 ah lians conversing in a macs toilet - only those 2 words jumbled around with some basic hokkien and mandarin words.
    hmm. i think he tripped a few legal issues with his blog. claiming gang relations etc is itself a crime if i remember correctly.

    it feels like now he is trying to wayang his way out saying its a joke.

    remember the youtube fellow? challenging ppl out while shouting 369? look what happen to him

    even if now he say is a joke, he can still be charged i believe. i wish him good luck
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 1st December 2010 at 04:42 PM.

  17. #57
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Actually limbei plan close blog already, nthing to blog about but now you liddat kajiao, limbei play with u all the way.
    more entertainment ftw!

  18. #58
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    and finally it hits him taht he can get into trouble.

    Limbei also dun wish go tio real mata daiji.

  19. #59

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    wa. he posted abt me sia...



    exciting leh. LOL


    sbs ur mentioned too!

    lol...simi nerd...hahaha...wa ma si wu hokkien keyboard leh...mai siao siao.

    he reminds of another on and off anonymous blogger, Rockson tan. hahaha
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  20. #60
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: gangster boy and his "stories"

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    lol...simi nerd...hahaha...wa ma si wu hokkien keyboard leh...mai siao siao.

    he reminds of another on and off anonymous blogger, Rockson tan. hahaha
    if our mod is nerd, i dun wanna know what gerald limpeh is gerald finds this thread a joke and very entertaining.

    anyone seen this? he has a facebook. the guy he was threatening sent out an ultimatum.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...4499085&v=wall

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •