Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *51* - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *51* - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    I intend to send some ultraman to destroy the stadium of light............ becos our suay era starts from there...... bloody hell the beach ball......
    i still remember. very very suay.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

sometimes i wonder if Sammy Lee could do a better job than RH

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wrong, liverpool needs someone special.............. Maradonna.........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

wrong, liverpool needs someone special.............. Maradonna.........
    Madonna or Ronald Macdonalds also can

better coach mebbe, but not better manager (he took over fr big sam at bolton)..
    (who do u think trains the kkj defence that concedes fr 2 high balls?)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    better coach mebbe, but not better manager (he took over fr big sam at bolton)..
    (who do u think trains the kkj defence that concedes fr 2 high balls?)
    Seeing skirtty defending is really

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we all knw that RH is but a stop-gap solution. we all knw that he will be replaced sooner or later.

no big surprise but still, i chose to give him as much support as he deserve for being the gaffer of LFC and mainly, he's very new to this appntmnt, only months.

how sad it is to be frowned upon less than a day when he took over the job!
    [quote=fotoudavid;6777346]We are no newcastle............ we do not any how sack a manager.

We must give everyone the same chance. How long does Wenger took to get a title? How long does Ferguson took to land the first trophy??[/quote]do u really think we should give RH longer term to show his capabilities? Do u all wanna risk our team fall below smaller clubs at the end of the season? Least we shld be end of the season is 7th...from our performance thus far i think 7th is just too big an achievement!!! We were now linked with players of 2nd grade...carlton cole? maybe fulham standard,yes...not LFC...no...stop gap must stop now...i've seen enough of RH incapabilities...i dont care if everyone here support RH but i dont...hes worst than souness...im not surprise if Reina...Torres leave...they are worldclass...they want to be managed by worldclass manager...RH? not a chance...we're just not attractive now...i hope im proven wrong but as for now...i dont think im wrong with my opinion...

indian chicken sauce

Sam Allardyce leaves Blackburn

Sam Allardyce has left Blackburn Rovers with immediate effect, along with assistant manager Neil McDonald.

Sam Allardyce stabilised the club when replacing the ill-fated Paul Ince

Allardyce leaves the club, who have just been taken over by Indian chicken company Venky's, in 13th position in the Premier League.

Chris Hughton, sacked by Newcastle last week, is among the early favourites to take over.

A statement on the Blackburn website read: ''The Venky's Group, owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, has today [Monday] confirmed the departure of manager Sam Allardyce and assistant manager Neil McDonald with immediate effect.

''First team coaching duties will be taken on by Steve Kean [currently 1st team coach] for the immediate future.

''We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club. We would like to put on record our thanks to Mr. Allardyce for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers Football Club.''

Poultry firm Venky's finalised their purchase of the 99.9% shareholding of the Jack Walker Trust for 43 million (taking into account club debts which will be paid off) a month ago and owners, the Rao family, initially spoke of setting only modest, realistic targets for Rovers.

One bookmaker did reveal a flurry of sizeable bets on Allardyce to be the next top-flight manager to vacate his post and slashed odds from 33/1 to 3/1 on Monday.

Rovers lost 2-1 to ten-man Bolton at the weekend, with Allardyce accusing his players of ''defending like a bunch of old women.". However, that defeat still left them five points clear of the bottom three and in no obvious danger.

[QUOTE=roDz;6779339]
    We are no newcastle............ we do not any how sack a manager.

We must give everyone the same chance. How long does Wenger took to get a title? How long does Ferguson took to land the first trophy??[/quote]do u really think we should give RH longer term to show his capabilities? Do u all wanna risk our team fall below smaller clubs at the end of the season? Least we shld be end of the season is 7th...from our performance thus far i think 7th is just too big an achievement!!! We were now linked with players of 2nd grade...carlton cole? maybe fulham standard,yes...not LFC...no...stop gap must stop now...i've seen enough of RH incapabilities...i dont care if everyone here support RH but i dont...hes worst than souness...im not surprise if Reina...Torres leave...they are worldclass...they want to be managed by worldclass manager...RH? not a chance...we're just not attractive now...i hope im proven wrong but as for now...i dont think im wrong with my opinion...
    nvm, jus sack him liao la.

[QUOTE=roDz;6779339]
    We are no newcastle............ we do not any how sack a manager.

I don't know how much more time we should give RH. He should just walk away, maybe let King Kenny take temporary charge or what. These days I don't look forward to match days anymore

[QUOTE=zhapchit;6780548]
    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

I don't know how much more time we should give RH. He should just walk away, maybe let King Kenny take temporary charge or what. These days I don't look forward to match days anymore
    me too. but i m always positive.

[QUOTE=zhapchit;6780548]
    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    These days I don't look forward to match days anymore
    My sentiments exactly...

[QUOTE=Cheesecake;6780779]

Just hope all the dark clouds will be clear soon..
    But then again, somehow I got a feeling all these are just the beginning of a very stormy season..

[QUOTE=Cheesecake;6780779]

i tot u oni always 18yr ol?

[QUOTE=adilexas;6782084]

Just hope all the dark clouds will be clear soon..
    But then again, somehow I got a feeling all these are just the beginning of a very stormy season..
    if cc waves hard, 7th is not impossible with the current mgr..
    at his current rate, can only win-lose-win-lose.. (if u exclude the cup games)

gotta encourage the other teams more, else league goes to old toilet liao..

i'm doing my best by waving my special edition Elva Hsiao's g-strings!!!

kuanwk should chip in too by waving his louya leiva's g-strings!!

get bro rodz in to wave his speshow dirty kite's extra lacy g-strings and also to bash and curse LFC to buang!

a piece of good news however... good to see that buibui waiter will tio sack!

song!!

The Final Cut

Posted by Gianni Serra 4 days, 11 hours ago

Rafa Benitez's tenure at Inter is likely to end next week. His days are numbered. Apparently, winning the FIFA Club World Cup won't be enough for the Spanish coach to save his job. Too many injuries, too many excuses, too many losses - this is Moratti's final verdict.

Five defeats out of the last nine games didn't help Benitez cause. Inter' setup for the Club World Cup is the worst possible as Nerazzurri will be led by a coach whose position and credibility has been damaged by a negative sequence of injuries, dismal performances, unconvincing explanations.

The task of appointing a new coach for an immediate succession has already begun. The current England manager Fabio Capello is considered a strong candidate, with Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti, former AC Milan coach Leonardo, Turkey national team manager Guus Hiddink, former Inter legends Walter Zenga and Diego Simeone also linked. Zdenek Zeman or Marcelo Bielsa would be my favourite options but they are not in the frame - Fabio Capello is Moratti's n.1 target with Spalletti few inches behind.

a piece of good news however... good to see that buibui waiter will tio sack!

song!!

The Final Cut

Posted by Gianni Serra 4 days, 11 hours ago

Rafa Benitez's tenure at Inter is likely to end next week. His days are numbered. Apparently, winning the FIFA Club World Cup won't be enough for the Spanish coach to save his job. Too many injuries, too many excuses, too many losses - this is Moratti's final verdict.

Five defeats out of the last nine games didn't help Benitez cause. Inter' setup for the Club World Cup is the worst possible as Nerazzurri will be led by a coach whose position and credibility has been damaged by a negative sequence of injuries, dismal performances, unconvincing explanations.

The task of appointing a new coach for an immediate succession has already begun. The current England manager Fabio Capello is considered a strong candidate, with Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti, former AC Milan coach Leonardo, Turkey national team manager Guus Hiddink, former Inter legends Walter Zenga and Diego Simeone also linked. Zdenek Zeman or Marcelo Bielsa would be my favourite options but they are not in the frame - Fabio Capello is Moratti's n.1 target with Spalletti few inches behind.
    RB is coming back!

RB is coming back!

RB is coming back!
    OMG!!! Don't jinx the team leh.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8