Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *51* - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *51* - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

***RUMOUR***
    martin jol ready to take over from raf999.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

LUCAS WOULD WELCOME RONALDINHO
    Posted 08/12/10 17:01

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has welcomed the club's link with Brazil team-mate Ronaldinho.

Reports in Italy have credited Liverpool with a shock move for the AC Milan playmaker when the transfer window reopens in January.

Ronaldinho's future at Milan has been the subject of speculation for some time, with his contract set to expire at the end of the season.

The former Barcelona star has failed to establish himself at Milan and it seems he will leave the Italian giants as a number of clubs are thought to be waiting in the wings.

Lucas is unaware of any interest from Liverpool in Ronaldinho but admits he would love to see the former World Player of the Year join him at Anfield.

"I am not aware of anything in terms of Ronaldinho signing but I would be very happy if this were to happen," Lucas told Globoesporte.

"We started a friendship when we played in the Olympics and for Brazil. It would be nice to play with him at Liverpool.

"Everyone knows Ronaldinho and they know what he can do."

whatever louya leiva is smoking, it seems to be lethal.

REDS KEEPER ITANDJE SEALS GREEK MOVE yayyy! good riddance.
    Posted 08/12/10 18:21

Goalkeeper Charles Itandje will join Greek outfit Atromitos in January after being released from his contract at Liverpool.

The 28-year-old, who spent last season on loan at Greek Super League side Kavala, had slipped to fifth choice in the pecking order at Anfield.

First-choice keeper Jose Reina and deputies Brad Jones, Peter Gulacsi and Martin Hanson made the Frenchman surplus to requirements under Reds boss Roy Hodgson.

The former Lens keeper's move back to Greece will become official when the transfer deadline reopens on the 1st January 2011.

Itandje, whose contract was due to expire next summer, was disciplined by Liverpool in 2009 for inappropriate behaviour during a 20th anniversary ceremony for those who died at the Hillsborough disaster.

HODGSON HOLDS TOP-FOUR HOPES
    Posted 08/12/10 17:29

Roy Hodgson insists it is still possible for Liverpool to gatecrash the top four this season.

A torrid start to the 2010/11 campaign threatened to undermine the Reds' efforts, with their UEFA Champions League dreams fading fast.

They have, however, been able to establish some consistency since then, with stability achieved on and off the field.

A 3-0 victory over Aston Villa on Monday was their fifth success in eight outings and they are now just seven points adrift of Manchester City in fourth position.

Hodgson, who remains under pressure to deliver results, is convinced that Liverpool can catch the frontrunners, with the uncertainty which accompanied managerial and boardroom changes now a thing of the past.

"We'd like to think so," he told the club's official website when asked if the Reds can catch the top four.

"But when you start as badly as we did then it's sensible for us to keep our feet on the ground.

"We are in something of a rebuilding process. As many as 20 to 22 players have left since I arrived here and very few have come in.

"But right from the beginning I've had the impression that the players are behind the work we are trying to do.

"We didn't get the results at the beginning but I never doubted we would become a more solid team. It was just a question of when our quality players would bring their quality to bear."

Among those Hodgson feels have raised their game over recent weeks are Argentine wide-man Maxi Rodriguez and England international full-back Glen Johnson.

He said: "Maxi Rodriguez is a very intelligent player. Despite the fact I do not speak Spanish and he doesn't speak that much English, we've always had a good understanding together.

"He knows what I want and I've been happy to see him do it on the field."

Hodgson added: "Glen Johnson is now different to the Glen Johnson we saw at the beginning. He's playing with confidence and is doing extremely well.

"It's the same with Fernando Torres recently. He's different to the one in the opening games. Now we are working together every day and we are seeing better team performances."

Liverpool tipped to win race for €27 million South American star

Liverpool are reportedly ahead of Tottenham in pursuit of Luis Suarez
    By Will Haine December 08, 2010

Liverpool have emerged as favourites to sign Uruguay striker Luis Suarez, according to Metro.

The Ajax star is said to have told his agent to sound out potential suitors over a move in January after the departure of Martin Jol from the Amsterdam Arena compounded his current misery.

Ajax have endured a poor run of results of late and - with Suarez currently serving a seven-match ban for biting an opponent - a number of Europe's top clubs have been alerted to his potential availability.

The 23-year-old is thought to be valued at around €27 million but - with Ajax deep in the financial mire - the Dutch club may have to settle for a significantly reduced sum.

According to Metro, Liverpool and Spurs are set to battle for his signature - with Suarez preferring a move to Anfield.

Liverpool are thought to be in the market for attacking reinforcements in the transfer window after Roy Hodgson admitted the Reds rely too heavily on the goalscoring of Anfield hero Fernando Torres.

The Liverpool boss is expected to be backed in the transfer window by Anfield overlords NESV as he looks to add more potent striking options to his squad.

Whether Suarez joins Liverpool in the New Year remains to be seen but - if any transfer speculation is to be believed - it is sure to be a busy January at Anfield.

Bolton hotshot Johan Elmander(?SMLJ? HOTSHOT?! tio shot more likely lo!) and Benfica ace Oscar Cardozo have also been linked with January moves to Anfield as Liverpool step up their pursuit of a new striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ***RUMOUR***
    martin jol ready to take over from raf999.
    You seems to be waiting to gloat at raf999

Liverpool tipped to win race for 27 million South American star
    I very sua ku, don't have an idea who are all the recent LFC transfer target, except maybe 1 or 2

Grandson urged Myanmar chief to buy Man Utd (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!(
    Posted: 08 December 2010 1107 hrs

BANGKOK: The grandson of Myanmar's ruling party chief wanted the military party to make a one billion dollar bid to buy English football giants Manchester United, US diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks revealed.

Unsure how the move would be received, Senior General Than Shwe -- said to be a keen fan of the Red Devils -- instead set up a national football league, reported the cable from Yangon to Washington dated June 2009.

"One well-connected source reports that the grandson wanted Than Shwe to offer one billion (dollars) for Manchester United," said the cable released by the whistle-blowing website.

"The Senior General thought that sort of expenditure could look bad, so he opted to create for Burma a league of its own," it added, using Myanmar's former name.

In January 2009, Than Shwe ordered regime cronies and businessmen to be the owners of the new professional soccer teams, with incentives offered such as gem and jade mines, according to sources cited in the cable.

"It is unclear if there is any political motivation behind the MNL (Myanmar National Football League), although many Burmese businessmen speculate the ruling party is using it as a way to distract the populace from ongoing political and
    economic problems," the memo said.

A follow-up cable noted that Than Shwe's grandson is himself a footballer hired to play on the Delta United team owned by businessman Zaw Zaw, whose companies are subject to US sanctions.

Zaw Zaw, also chairman of the Myanmar Football Federation, was described as "one of several mid-level cronies actively attempting to curry favour with the country's rulers and to use his government ties to expand his commercial enterprises".

According to one embassy source kept anonymous by WikiLeaks, Zaw Zaw and Than Shwe's grandson came up with the idea of a professional soccer league "but had to obtain the Senior General's support first".

-AFP/wk

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    You seems to be waiting to gloat at raf999
    spot on!!!

knn, has the cheek to take such a big fat severance package from us, sold some of our top players and even bot us a sick duck in return.

nvr once claimed responsibility for the jiaksai form n result of the team and now he mux be songsong gao joo koon liao.

once he fail to win the World Club Cup, he will tio sack.

but sian, he will get another severance pay cheque.

spot on!!!

knn, has the cheek to take such a big fat severance package from us, sold some of our top players and even bot us a sick duck in return.

nvr once claimed responsibility for the jiaksai form n result of the team and now he mux be songsong gao joo koon liao.

once he fail to win the World Club Cup, he will tio sack.

but sian, he will get another severance pay cheque.
    Moaningrinho left a too big hat for him to wear

KNN where to find such good jobs here, underperform and tio sacked some more can get big fat severance package.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Moaningrinho left a too big hat for him to wear

KNN where to find such good jobs here, underperform and tio sacked some more can get big fat severance package.
    he champion.

from winners of european cup, winners of serie a and their kuku cup, he can transform the team into a midtable struggler and hengheng qualify for the next round of european cup.

song!

he champion.

from winners of european cup, winners of serie a and their kuku cup, he can transform the team into a midtable struggler and hengheng qualify for the next round of european cup.

song!
    he improved liao...last time takes 5-6 seasons to destroy our beloved Liverpool...now only need one season to kaput Inter...

he champion.

song!
    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    he improved liao...last time takes 5-6 seasons to destroy our beloved Liverpool...now only need one season to kaput Inter...

LUCAS WOULD WELCOME RONALDINHO
    Posted 08/12/10 17:01

whatever louya leiva is smoking, it seems to be lethal.
    Maybe Louya Leiva thinks that if Ronaldinho joins, it'll make him looks better....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post

Priceless, if only he is manure's manager

he champion.

song!
    Inter can finish 7, not so bad, Moorooniousss comment "He lost again" seems so right somehow!.. bets are on that Rafa will be out of the door before RH is out of LFC

He might come back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    bets are on that Rafa will be out of the door before RH is out of LFC

He might come back!!!!

if that happens, bro Rodz will be the happiest man on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe Louya Leiva thinks that if Ronaldinho joins, it'll make him looks better....
    tas a tough one! wonder who will be sh|ttier!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    if that happens, bro Rodz will be the happiest man on earth!
    i am sure cc will oso sarpork the incumbent manager, whoever he/she may be..

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Inter can finish 7, not so bad, Moorooniousss comment "He lost again" seems so right somehow!.. bets are on that Rafa will be out of the door before RH is out of LFC

He might come back!!!!