Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Removing the green?

  1. #1

    Default Removing the green?

    Ive seen some photos with the green removed but all other colours remain intact such that you would have the black and white in place of the green. So how can i do this?? Is it photoshop or is it some filter technique? Do enlighten me please.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Removing the green?

    You mean keying? Like in videos?

  3. #3
    Senior Member geraldkhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Tiny Red Dot
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Removing the green?

    Quote Originally Posted by steely400 View Post
    Ive seen some photos with the green removed but all other colours remain intact such that you would have the black and white in place of the green. So how can i do this?? Is it photoshop or is it some filter technique? Do enlighten me please.
    You use a photo-editing software like Photoshop and desaturate the green color.
    A picture tells a thousand words... make yours speak a million!
    My Flickr | My Blog

  4. #4

    Default Re: Removing the green?

    if ur using Lightroom
    u can just remove the green using the color slider under the "develop" module

  5. #5

    Default Re: Removing the green?

    ohh thanx!! just downloaded lightroom and got the results that i wanted. really appreciate the replies~!

  6. #6
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Removing the green?

    Quote Originally Posted by steely400 View Post
    ohh thanx!! just downloaded lightroom and got the results that i wanted. really appreciate the replies~!
    i not sure if u can get the same effect in photoshop i shall go experiment

  7. #7

    Default Re: Removing the green?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i not sure if u can get the same effect in photoshop i shall go experiment


    PS also can. The Hue/Saturation option, then select green or related colours.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •