Thread: Trading in of old cameras

Default Trading in of old cameras

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this thread... I remember when I bought my Olympus camera at Best Denki, they had a trade in promotion which allowed me to trade in any camera of any brand for a $200 voucher which I can use to offset my purchase.

Now I'm thinking of getting a new dSLR, I want to trade in (or sell) my Olympus. People at the forum don't seem quite interested in getting an Olympus for now... since there's no response... Any idea if there's any shop that buy back 2nd hand cameras or have such trade in offers?

Default Re: Trading in of old cameras

Quote Originally Posted by dawnflight1984 View Post
    Hi, I hope this is the right place for this thread... I remember when I bought my Olympus camera at Best Denki, they had a trade in promotion which allowed me to trade in any camera of any brand for a $200 voucher which I can use to offset my purchase.

Now I'm thinking of getting a new dSLR, I want to trade in (or sell) my Olympus. People at the forum don't seem quite interested in getting an Olympus for now... since there's no response... Any idea if there's any shop that buy back 2nd hand cameras or have such trade in offers?
    try peninsula 2nd hand shop they do take in old camera, or cash converter i saw them at voyer 4 near the enterance at sitex, or in the end if the offering price is to low(and i bet they will) just get the S$200 voucher and get one of oly DSLR(providing u dun mind jumping to 4/3 system).
    i buy i sell i use, repeat, such are the vicious endless cycle of GAS

maybe u can try selling at ebay instead, better price than cash converters for sure....
    Nikon D700, N24-70 f2.8, N70-200 f2.8, Sigma 50mm f1.4.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dawnflight1984 View Post

What is your lowest price? If the price is right I might bite... I can use it with my old rangefinder lenses...

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    What is your lowest price? If the price is right I might bite... I can use it with my old rangefinder lenses...
    Hello, I think I will just PM you the details. =)