Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELLOOO 550d!

Default Re: HELLOOO 550d!

Quote Originally Posted by caffein View Post
    hihi, did u get the 50mm f1.8 @$60 as part of the canon online warranty promo? how do u go abt doing it? is it worth getting? thks!
    yup i got the $60 lens. after buying the camera just proceed to the canon showroom near harbourfront centre, then register online (using the computers there haha) and just buy the lens lo.
    yup i feel thats it quite worth getting cos one of the reasons of buying this dslr is to take nice portrait shots so i enjoyed using it quite alot.

thanks for all the welcome messages! i've been reading the stickies and noob guides, hope to join the beginners outing soon!

Welcome! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by peejay05 View Post
    yup i got the $60 lens. after buying the camera just proceed to the canon showroom near harbourfront centre, then register online (using the computers there haha) and just buy the lens lo.
    yup i feel thats it quite worth getting cos one of the reasons of buying this dslr is to take nice portrait shots so i enjoyed using it quite alot.

thanks for all the welcome messages! i've been reading the stickies and noob guides, hope to join the beginners outing soon!
    thks! I juz got mine too.

Welcome to CS. ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here and do make time to join some newbie outings under the Outings subforum.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Welcome to CS

You've got a cool cam. Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12