a newbie here, love to use my gf canon 500D (thats how now pull towards DSLR)
used Sx20, G11, and normal cams.
but always cant really get the bodak and happening pics i wanted.
saving up enuff to get a entry DSLR, but confused.
read up abit but cant decide.
sorry no offence, but looking at currently choices.
budget abt S$900 area definitly not abv 1k.
boils down to:
- lotsa modes and ease of function
- small and light
- hear got nikon coating lens, better light deflect, etc.
- hear no motor! thus only use motor lens expensive!
- no bracketing.
- fast speed 6fps
- color body, love that white
- batt AA and rechargable
- hard to find lens? shops not really have them
currently not looking at sony and olypumics.
(no offence to that 2 brands)
pls help advice
Unless some other better choices