Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1000

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

  1. #601
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Wow...
    That's so random.
    Why would anyone want to announce what results he got from his google search???

    New fanboy club.
    Keyword: Orchard gym.....

  2. #602
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Wow...
    That's so random.
    Why would anyone want to announce what results he got from his google search???

    New fanboy club.
    Ya la.. faint.. maybe he seeking some form of entertainment for himself and all of us

    i dun see it as a compliment leh
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #603
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    TK don't bring in Gitzo Basalt series anymore.....

  4. #604

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    maybe there will be a fanboy next saying that the first result when type "bryan numnumball" into google will be NNB's flickr stream.

  5. #605
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe there will be a fanboy next saying that the first result when type "bryan numnumball" into google will be NNB's flickr stream.


    why ur fanboy nt so bor liao and and come out saying if type SG is beautiful in google and got NM landscape stream ah???

    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #606

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post


    why ur fanboy nt so bor liao and and come out saying if type SG is beautiful in google and got NM landscape stream ah???

    because if you do that, you don't get my thread as first result.

  7. #607
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    NM, Leong, WK,

    Trying to figure this out..

    Hw many stops is a R72 filter? Knows it cut out visible light and almost 99.9% opaque.. Thinking of working backwards after taking bare meter reading.. but doubts ut works the same as a ND filter./

    How to determine my exposure once i compose manually and really to pop?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    NM, Leong, WK,

    Trying to figure this out..

    Hw many stops is a R72 filter? Knows it cut out visible light and almost 99.9% opaque.. Thinking of working backwards after taking bare meter reading.. but doubts ut works the same as a ND filter./

    How to determine my exposure once i compose manually and really to pop?
    this one is not set, it depends on sensitivity of your ir camera to ir... and also whether the metering with ir is consistent.. usually the second one is.

    first one, only the users will know, so leong uses d700, you can ask him about this.

  9. #609
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    because if you do that, you don't get my thread as first result.
    Ok, u win
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #610
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this one is not set, it depends on sensitivity of your ir camera to ir... and also whether the metering with ir is consistent.. usually the second one is.

    first one, only the users will know, so leong uses d700, you can ask him about this.
    Tks Wk..

    D700s sensor pixels are far larger therefore I would suspect that the amount of light it can take in is far greater..

    But isn't there a rule of thumb like how many stops of light it cuts?

    Leong, wan to test for IR later.. need ur advice
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #611
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Tks Wk..

    D700s sensor pixels are far larger therefore I would suspect that the amount of light it can take in is far greater..

    But isn't there a rule of thumb like how many stops of light it cuts?

    Leong, wan to test for IR later.. need ur advice
    What time and where you doing, I have my gear with me now.....

    Don't post openly....wait your fans come and whack me.

  12. #612
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    What time and where you doing, I have my gear with me now.....

    Don't post openly....wait your fans come and whack me.
    I sent u PM le.. we discuss internally.. wif u ard, wait kena mob..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #613
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I sent u PM le.. we discuss internally.. wif u ard, wait kena mob..
    Ya, they will push me down to the water.

    Cya

  14. #614
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya, they will push me down to the water.

    Cya
    LOL...

    Cya~
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #615
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Thick cloud building up in town area.

  16. #616
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Thick cloud building up in town area.
    2 out of my 5 pics have banding on it.. thot i close the viewfinder liao..

    Haiz.. nw feeling very siaz..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Stoning... Getting headache...

  18. #618
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    2 out of my 5 pics have banding on it.. thot i close the viewfinder liao..

    Haiz.. nw feeling very siaz..
    You so fast pp your photo Liao.....

  19. #619

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    2 out of my 5 pics have banding on it.. thot i close the viewfinder liao..

    Haiz.. nw feeling very siaz..
    banding should be resolved with VF closed leh.. it should arise from light leaking in from VF.

  20. #620
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Stoning... Getting headache...
    Drink more water..... Will help a bit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •