Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1000

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    bbb 150-500 and shoot cats.
    i did that ... i compared it with 135mm f/2 DC, the bokeh like just as smooth, DOF seem just as thin as well, very gd isolation just damn heavy only but OS very gd can take handheld shots...

  2. #362
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    O.o
    The new NG medium africa series looks good to be my travelling bag.
    I just poisoned myself.
    BBB both
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #363
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i did that ... i compared it with 135mm f/2 DC, the bokeh like just as smooth, DOF seem just as thin as well, very gd isolation just damn heavy only but OS very gd can take handheld shots...
    Next time i take my 300mm + 2xTC for cat outing.

  4. #364
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah she only said siao.. beri gd le.. lol..

    last time told my wife if got $$$ i wan buy 200-400 shoot birds..

    She said " who believe u, u hum sup chi kor peh, sure buy and shoot XMM one"
    End up you bbb so many xmm lenses.

  5. #365
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    BBB for trip, next 2 yrs don go for holis, if marry den honeymoon go batam gd enuff ..
    Then i will bbb 600mm, because i confirm back to single.

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah she only said siao.. beri gd le.. lol..

    last time told my wife if got $$$ i wan buy 200-400 shoot birds..

    She said " who believe u, u hum sup chi kor peh, sure buy and shoot XMM one"
    got pple shoot XMM with 200-400mm meh? i saw some portraits taken with 400mm f/2.8... the background like no point having it there only can see colour...

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Next time i take my 300mm + 2xTC for cat outing.
    see how long you can shoot handheld with that lens next day backache...

  8. #368
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    see how long you can shoot handheld with that lens next day backache...
    Tripod mount lor, sit on the ground like firing GPMG.

  9. #369
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Then i will bbb 600mm, because i confirm back to single.


    den better dun tink abt it.. its nt gd to remain single until old
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #370
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    got pple shoot XMM with 200-400mm meh? i saw some portraits taken with 400mm f/2.8... the background like no point having it there only can see colour...
    She only knows those long long lens is like use only use to shoot show girls in F1..

    next time i tell her i buy to shoot baby portrait, see if she will buy it not..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #371
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Tripod mount lor, sit on the ground like firing GPMG.
    gd idea, ur targets wont get so emo when u sneak up on them.. come out all like studio shots with no BG
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    She only knows those long long lens is like use only use to shoot show girls in F1..

    next time i tell her i buy to shoot baby portrait, see if she will buy it not..
    Wa use baby as excuse... confirm everything ok....

  13. #373
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    And able to put lappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah can put laptop also..
    Yes!
    I think just nice for my mbp.



    10min after buying the bag, I put it into good use.
    Put all my barang barang and foldable longchamps bag in it cos it was raining heavily outisde.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #374
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Yes!
    I think just nice for my mbp.



    10min after buying the bag, I put it into good use.
    Put all my barang barang and foldable longchamps bag in it cos it was raining heavily outisde.
    So you endup with the natgeo? Mine is the 1st gen, used to use it for my macro.

  15. #375
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    gd idea, ur targets wont get so emo when u sneak up on them.. come out all like studio shots with no BG
    Make you kid join sport event, that you can bbb long tele lens.

  16. #376
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Wah, town really raining cats and dogs.....

  17. #377
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So you endup with the natgeo? Mine is the 1st gen, used to use it for my macro.
    I got the Pro today.
    NatGeo one I will buy next year.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #378

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No lah, leaning towards 28-300mm, do a few test shot at 300mm and quite impress by it iq for a mega zoom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Jus bring this + ur 20 and 24 TS and u are light light to conquer mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe my 50mmf1.2 also.

    actually prefer the 24-120, just that it don't fit in to my trip.
    In terms of range, i also prefer the 28-300. But i guess i would prefer fixed aperture.

  19. #379

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    bbb 150-500 and shoot cats.
    faint! the cat think i using bazooka to blow it up

  20. #380

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah she only said siao.. beri gd le.. lol..

    last time told my wife if got $$$ i wan buy 200-400 shoot birds..

    She said " who believe u, u hum sup chi kor peh, sure buy and shoot XMM one"


    i think the places i go don't really have xmm...


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •