Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1000

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

  1. #181
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    means more BBB lo..
    Will use it for my trip.

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This Sunday nnb and try my 24PCE.

    I will show you why tilt is good for landscape.
    I wanna get both 17 and 24 ts-e, but don't think my bonus can afford both... Even enough also cannot... sure kena kill by my gf if I do that...

  3. #183

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    got people stuck in 2006 or something, when i bought my sigma 10-20 for $650..

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805448

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    got people stuck in 2006 or something, when i bought my sigma 10-20 for $650..

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805448
    i actually sold my sigma(nikon) for $500 i think... but i bought for $550 only...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  5. #185

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    i actually sold my sigma(nikon) for $500 i think... but i bought for $550 only...
    wa, when was that...

    long time ago is it...

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa, when was that...

    long time ago is it...
    1 yr plus i think... ask van to switch to pentax la... u sure in future u want to maintain 2 system... everything 2 sets u know...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  7. #187
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This Sunday nnb and try my 24PCE.

    I will show you why tilt is good for landscape.
    u told me before la~ DOF right?

    i will try my very best to pretend i nv see..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #188
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Will use it for my trip.
    Will use it for my Baby

    + maybe a wider TS with filter thread..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #189

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    1 yr plus i think... ask van to switch to pentax la... u sure in future u want to maintain 2 system... everything 2 sets u know...
    if we shoot sunset together, also need 2 sets...

    same for cats, need 2 sets 50mm...

    i don't really have much lens, so might as well just stay separate.

    i told her to stay with canon... since she might not be a hobbyist... i love pentax, and i hope it does well, but from what i can see, future of canon seems to be a lot more firm, and likely that they can sustain without any problem in my lifetime. hard to say for pentax.

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if we shoot sunset together, also need 2 sets...

    same for cats, need 2 sets 50mm...

    i don't really have much lens, so might as well just stay separate.

    i told her to stay with canon... since she might not be a hobbyist... i love pentax, and i hope it does well, but from what i can see, future of canon seems to be a lot more firm, and likely that they can sustain without any problem in my lifetime. hard to say for pentax.
    then just buy 1 UWA for her lor... dun worry, once the kids comes, she will stop shooting definitely, then u can sell what is redundant....
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  11. #191

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    then just buy 1 UWA for her lor... dun worry, once the kids comes, she will stop shooting definitely, then u can sell what is redundant....

  12. #192
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Hello hello.
    I need to claim my $200 by 1 dec.

    Can't decide between Streetwalker series camera bag.
    The one with laptop compartment looks good but the camera compartment is too big for my use.
    The medium size is slightly bigger than my requirement but cannot bring laptop along if I use it for travelling.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #193

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Hello hello.
    I need to claim my $200 by 1 dec.

    Can't decide between Streetwalker series camera bag.
    The one with laptop compartment looks good but the camera compartment is too big for my use.
    The medium size is slightly bigger than my requirement but cannot bring laptop along if I use it for travelling.
    can put water bottle in the camera compartment.. that's what i do sometimes.

  14. #194
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Will revert again on the Sunday bashing...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #195

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wonder if i should buy this for van...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805381

    she always have to borrow 10-20 from her friend, not so nice to keep borrowing. the lens itself seems fine, based on review..
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa, but 2mm quite a lot of difference..

    http://www.bobatkins.com/photography..._review_2.html

    why canon so guai lan, 1.6x crop..
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I've used the nikon mount version of that lens for quite sometime... Ok performance, vignett on corner when using filter at widest. Think if using cokin type should be ok. Just have some CA issue at corner...
    I personally prefer the Tokina 12-24 compared to Sigma 10-20 when i was on D80 (and even on D700)

    Partly because of the constant aperture when i zoom and also the 24mm on crop which i pretty like.

    And cos i can't handle the 2mm wider well.

  16. #196

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This year good bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that is true, but i don't get full amount, cos pro-rated. but still v good.
    My side for so many years, variable is max 2 weeks.

    But director wanna change to 2 + 2 (depends on performance) months.

    And it is already consider very low in this industry.

    I also pro-rated.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I also want...got as gd as NNB's 1? 3X3!
    NNB can buy at least 10 x D3s with 3 x 3 bonus lor.

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    then just buy 1 UWA for her lor... dun worry, once the kids comes, she will stop shooting definitely, then u can sell what is redundant....
    Once the kids come.. 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.2 and 85mm f1.2 on 5DMK (dunno what number) comes liao.

  17. #197

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Hello hello.
    I need to claim my $200 by 1 dec.

    Can't decide between Streetwalker series camera bag.
    The one with laptop compartment looks good but the camera compartment is too big for my use.
    The medium size is slightly bigger than my requirement but cannot bring laptop along if I use it for travelling.
    Buy a smaller new laptop.

  18. #198
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Hello hello.
    I need to claim my $200 by 1 dec.

    Can't decide between Streetwalker series camera bag.
    The one with laptop compartment looks good but the camera compartment is too big for my use.
    The medium size is slightly bigger than my requirement but cannot bring laptop along if I use it for travelling.
    Peiyan~

    trust me, cannot go wrong with Streewalker Pro, both me and Leong using~!

    great for hiking, comfort and durable.. can take harsh bashing and terrain.. BBB

    f u really want one to put laptop, den urban disguise 50 is good
    Last edited by Numnumball; 29th November 2010 at 07:45 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #199
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    NNB can buy at least 10 x D3s with 3 x 3 bonus lor.

    oh u see me too up liao.. if tat happen, i buy u one D3s~!!!!............... replica.... lol
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #200

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    oh u see me too up liao.. if tat happen, i buy u one D3s~!!!!............... replica.... lol
    Better than nothing!

    Thanks!!!!

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •