Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cybersist.com - Free 50MB Space

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Cybersist.com - Free 50MB Space

    Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free 50MB for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.

  2. #2
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default

    Is there any hidden cost?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hftey
    Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free 50MB for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.
    Photobucket got 100MB right? But this one is for more usage lah. All in one!
    Cool.

  4. #4

    Default

    can like that post advertisement one meh......

    .....

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alankuik
    can like that post advertisement one meh......

    .....
    Alan, I thot it's ok coz its a recommendation for us. Think most of us would love to have such recommendations on free hosting sites. Anyway, they are free so not really considered as advertisement. More like sharing info lor.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hftey
    Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free 50MB for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.
    Their webpage design so ugly!!! Doesn't have the 'pro' aesthetics

  7. #7

    Default

    since can like that..
    good good..

    let me intro u all a free photohost on SingaporeOne
    www.picturesky.com Free 25mb also. super fast server.

    hehehheeee

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alankuik
    since can like that..
    good good..

    let me intro u all a free photohost on SingaporeOne
    www.picturesky.com Free 25mb also. super fast server.

    hehehheeee
    Woot, thnx! Finally got a place to host my pictures liaoz.

  9. #9

    Default

    just a question.

    this thread is about some other site offering free hosting space. won't that be detrimental to clubsnap's hosting packages?

    sorry ar.. newbie..
    read teh TOS... but still not very sure what's allowed and what's not.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alankuik
    just a question.

    this thread is about some other site offering free hosting space. won't that be detrimental to clubsnap's hosting packages?

    sorry ar.. newbie..
    read teh TOS... but still not very sure what's allowed and what's not.
    I think that's in relative.

    Of cos, if u still want a good and fast picture hosting server, clubsnap's one still the way to go. Compared to measly 25MB, 50MB or so, the only drawback would be an annual payment of $30 (but come on, we spend more then $30 a month, so what's $30 a YEAR?).

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    I think that's in relative.

    Of cos, if u still want a good and fast picture hosting server, clubsnap's one still the way to go. Compared to measly 25MB, 50MB or so, the only drawback would be an annual payment of $30 (but come on, we spend more then $30 a month, so what's $30 a YEAR?).
    In case you dun know... picturesky is offering 1000MB for only $34 only! Valid till 30th June 2004.

    I just signed up for it and is eagerly waiting for the update to coppermine 1.4!

    PS: I am in no way affliated to www.picturesky.com Just sharing some good storage.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiVleK
    In case you dun know... picturesky is offering 1000MB for only $34 only! Valid till 30th June 2004.

    I just signed up for it and is eagerly waiting for the update to coppermine 1.4!

    PS: I am in no way affliated to www.picturesky.com Just sharing some good storage.
    Hmm... Din read abt the promotion thing.

    Wonder if its a good idea... post my best pictures online and things like dat. I'm not sure what to do abt it though other den juz sharing it with ppl.....

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Hmm... Din read abt the promotion thing.

    Wonder if its a good idea... post my best pictures online and things like dat. I'm not sure what to do abt it though other den juz sharing it with ppl.....
    ey... for critique so as to improve photography skills??

    ey... to send ecards?

    ey.... to share with your frens those group shots which u took?

    ey... so that you can easily look at your photos w/o having to find teh dusty old photo album.. (also minus the hassle of printing and inserting)

    a lot ar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •