View Poll Results: wat kinda GALS do u faNcY??

Voters
639. You may not vote on this poll
  • sweet and petite, anything-goes-type-of-gal

    283 44.29%
  • lanky and athelete, sporty, sunshine, cheerful type-of-gal

    192 30.05%
  • intelligent and witty, brainy,smart-aleck,intelluctual-type

    131 20.50%
  • aggressive, confident, no-nonsense type-of-gal

    33 5.16%
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101518192021 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 417

Thread: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

  1. #381
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??



    An example of Outstanding woman!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    No you can't. Your nick says you have to put them on all the time.
    Maybe he'll change the nick to ManWornPants....?
    Last edited by Limsgp; 30th June 2010 at 08:07 AM.

  2. #382
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Actually, you may not be aware.. during NS, they actually teach guys to be realistic and not go for looks..

    There's an old saying in the Army.. Cover the Face, Fire the Base...............


    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    - pretty --> even a woman hopes her man is gd-looking la, can we stop hypocrisy and say looks does not matter!! But in then MOST cases, you never get what you want.

  3. #383

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    We have to be realistic.

    Most men want to have rich, good looking and obe.. wife

    Most women want the same......... husband

  4. #384
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    That's not quite true, I believe.

    Between a capable but not so obedient husband and a very obedient but "good for nothing" husband, there'll be a good number who will choose the capable husband.

    On the other hand, between a capable but not so obedient woman and a very obedient but not capable woman, most man will choose the obedient one.. so as not to get heart attack.

    I guess most woman just want the man to be considerate and caring, not obedient. They still want the man to make decisions and take responsibility

    And most man doesn't want the woman to make decisions on important matters.......


    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post

    Most women want the same......... husband

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post


    An example of Outstanding woman!



    Maybe he'll change the nick to ManWornPants....?
    Or maybe man wear panties. I always have this fetish about how I look in oversized panties ...haha

  6. #386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    And most man doesn't want the woman to make decisions on important matters.......
    Have you seen how many nagging wives there are out there. I was driving and noticed that in many cars, the men are quietly behind the wheel while the women in the passenger seat are nagging non-stop with no response. I think those husbands are tamed and gave up hope already.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 30th June 2010 at 12:02 PM.

  7. #387
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Have you seen how many nagging wives there are out there. I was driving and noticed that in many cars, the men are quietly behind the wheel while the women in the passenger seat are nagging non-stop with no response. I think those husbands are tamed and gave up hope already.
    One thing women have to work towards: A nagging-free and effective way of getting the husbands/partners to do their household chores. --> imagine, bf super lazy, dun like washing or taking care of car but insisted on white colour, in the end, car is washed once every 2 mths liao... Buay tahan leh =_=

    One thing men have to work towards: Doing the household chores without being asked to.

    If both men and women do these, 2-way communication already so no naggings that the men can complain about!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  8. #388

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Wah so dangerous....

    Got to warn my buddies who shoot with their cannon........

    ....
    that's why i did thought of changing from canon to other system lor... aiya my frens they just don't understand... keep telling me the color is better for portrait... haiz!!!!


  9. #389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    One thing women have to work towards: A nagging-free and effective way of getting the husbands/partners to do their household chores. --> imagine, bf super lazy, dun like washing or taking care of car but insisted on white colour, in the end, car is washed once every 2 mths liao... Buay tahan leh =_=

    One thing men have to work towards: Doing the household chores without being asked to.

    If both men and women do these, 2-way communication already so no naggings that the men can complain about!
    Now people just get the maid to do it. But the wife is still nagging. How?

  10. #390
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Now people just get the maid to do it. But the wife is still nagging. How?
    HAHA. Your wife still nagging at you at midnight ah???
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  11. #391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    HAHA. Your wife still nagging at you at midnight ah???
    I'm scared of nagging wife so I am not getting married. Got so many experiences of gentle , loving gfs turned into nagging woman midway into the relationship.

  12. #392

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I'm scared of nagging wife so I am not getting married. Got so many experiences of gentle , loving gfs turned into nagging woman midway into the relationship.
    no wonder u can get 5dmk2.. hahaha...

    anyway now alot of ppl not getting married... this is city life phenomena..

    i am also not married, so i will get 5d mk3 next year

  13. #393
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I'm scared of nagging wife so I am not getting married. Got so many experiences of gentle , loving gfs turned into nagging woman midway into the relationship.
    Think too much and hear too many horrible stories already. In general, such things are inevitable but its up to u how to perceive the naggings as constructive or destructive.

    If I dun nag at my bf to wash his car, his car will have a layer of dust, white colour will turn cream, then the bird droppings will probably cover the whole car. Champion lah the guy. But what to do, I chose him to be my bf already. --> At least we women dun give up on men that easily.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  14. #394
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    --> At least we women dun give up on men that easily.
    Women will only give up their shoes easily......just like men give up their outdated DSLR.

  15. #395
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    no wonder u can get 5dmk2.. hahaha...

    anyway now alot of ppl not getting married... this is city life phenomena..

    i am also not married, so i will get 5d mk3 next year
    I getting married, that's why can only afford 500D, 18-55mm and 50mm f/1.8. Hahahaha...
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  16. #396

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Think too much and hear too many horrible stories already. In general, such things are inevitable but its up to u how to perceive the naggings as constructive or destructive.

    If I dun nag at my bf to wash his car, his car will have a layer of dust, white colour will turn cream, then the bird droppings will probably cover the whole car. Champion lah the guy. But what to do, I chose him to be my bf already. --> At least we women dun give up on men that easily.
    the unwashed car can be used as a backdrop... what a waste..

  17. #397

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    I getting married, that's why can only afford 500D, 18-55mm and 50mm f/1.8. Hahahaha...
    u wanna use me as pre wedding pg or not? hehe

  18. #398
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    the unwashed car can be used as a backdrop... what a waste..
    And use davehill post processing.

  19. #399

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    And use davehill post processing.
    yes man!

  20. #400
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    the unwashed car can be used as a backdrop... what a waste..
    Wat the...

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    u wanna use me as pre wedding pg or not? hehe
    Haha... I'm thinking of engaging oh dear photography for casual shots. The lady has a freaking nice vintage concept. http://ohdearphotography.com/
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101518192021 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •