Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1008

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

  1. #101

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    today har? tempted...
    thought of going cthall only... easy access.... as i be there later on... for something..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #102
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    something to keep the bromance alive

    wahaha! targeting someone specific?
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  3. #103
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wahahahha ya lo i was waiting under durian tree for so long... tis one come with filter (but vitacon slim which u all say generally no gd but will use first n test before deciding whether to get a CPL filter instead..) but no warranty for lens though...

    kriegs no la.. ur 80-200 too much for me to handle... heheh
    Silly girl (not in the serious sense, pls)... 11-16 best not use CP-L... or else sky turn armageddon on you!...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 26th November 2010 at 11:51 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #104
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thought of going cthall only... easy access.... as i be there later on... for something..
    hmmm I'll keep you posted... if I can clear most of my work before eve...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #105

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Silly girl... 11-16 best not use CP-L... or else sky turn armageddon on you!...
    no ah? i tot landscape shd use CPL so dat skies become not so bland?

  6. #106

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    hmmm I'll keep you posted... if I can clear most of my work before eve...
    bring the kiddie too, as princess is with me.. now must figure how to take pics with her around... wahahahaha...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #107

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    wahaha! targeting someone specific?
    where got.. pure harmless entertain for all the bros here....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #108
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    no ah? i tot landscape shd use CPL so dat skies become not so bland?
    Work okay for non-UWA... WA still possible... UWA - very tricky to use...due to the ultra wide reach of the lens....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #109
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    where got.. pure harmless entertain for all the bros here....
    I think he meant for smiles88 and someone else...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #110

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Work okay for non-UWA... WA still possible... UWA - very tricky to use...due to the ultra wide reach of the lens....
    oorhh.... hmmmm... ok den will stick to wad i have first.. i cant wait to try it!

  11. #111

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    oorhh.... hmmmm... ok den will stick to wad i have first.. i cant wait to try it!
    come come join in taking sunset later... and congrats on ya new liu lian...

    wah everyone all got their liu lian....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #112

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I think he meant for smiles88 and someone else...
    ooooo the scandals escalates....
    LIKE SANDS THROU THE HOUR GLASS, SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #113
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    wahahahha ya lo i was waiting under durian tree for so long... tis one come with filter (but vitacon slim which u all say generally no gd but will use first n test before deciding whether to get a CPL filter instead..) but no warranty for lens though...

    kriegs no la.. ur 80-200 too much for me to handle... heheh
    congrats on your new toy. but better think twice with using CPL on a UWA. a lot of uneven graduation
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  14. #114

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    come come join in taking sunset later... and congrats on ya new liu lian...

    wah everyone all got their liu lian....
    i nv bring my cam out today leh... n today working late...

  15. #115
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I think he meant for smiles88 and someone else...
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  16. #116

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    congrats on your new toy. but better think twice with using CPL on a UWA. a lot of uneven graduation
    oke! use photoshop for nice skies instead then.. haha

  17. #117
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    come come join in taking sunset later... and congrats on ya new liu lian...

    wah everyone all got their liu lian....
    everyone but us..
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  18. #118

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    everyone but us..
    true true... sad ar...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #119
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    bring the kiddie too, as princess is with me.. now must figure how to take pics with her around... wahahahaha...
    Will try, but no promises, coz I think he has already made some arrangements with his pals to MDK aliens on some godforsaken planet... Anyway, I'm also not confirmed - will depend on what I get done today...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #120
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    oke! use photoshop for nice skies instead then.. haha
    Lee holder, GNDs...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •