Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

Never mind!
    Good experience!
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Many thanks to Jacobs for making the black card for me, and to ClemC for giving me a lift to Jurong Point, cutting my travelling time home by half. Failure shoot for me. Either too much smoke, over or under exposed. Sad....
    same here and best i think i nv reset the iso!!
    shoot firework at iso 800....

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    same here and best i think i nv reset the iso!!
    shoot firework at iso 800....
    Never come find us?! All thanks to kriegs and Jacobs tt we got a good spot.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Never come find us?! All thanks to kriegs and Jacobs tt we got a good spot.
    cant find. i got a "nice" spot too. at the top deck. anyway was with my wife. haha she wan to "enjoy" the moment with me. so ya... u know la. - shy.

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    cant find. i got a "nice" spot too. at the top deck. anyway was with my wife. haha she wan to "enjoy" the moment with me. so ya... u know la. - shy.
    looks like u ppl enjoy a lot wor.. i miss out alot of fun.. =(
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

I see... I understand.

skylover, where have you been? Apart from seeing you paste the links for newbies a few times, I haven't really been 'seeing' you!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Photos fail..... : (

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Photos fail..... : (
    Yours fail?

Mine EPIC FAIL!

Yours fail?

Mine EPIC FAIL!
    i think is because no wind. all the smoke gather... got a few shot but all smoky de...

Thanks for Lawrance, Zhi Xuan, Nicholas, Kelson and Clement for coming and join the shooting..

All my shot was really bad & suck due to less experience, and cover by smokes & some were overexposure...

Juz share a shot and let you all laughing at me..

more picture can find HERE.
    Last edited by Jacobs; 2nd December 2010 at 12:15 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

I see... I understand.

skylover, where have you been? Apart from seeing you paste the links for newbies a few times, I haven't really been 'seeing' you!
    oh well.. company give me new laptop spell super bad news for me. It means that I would have more work to do during office hour and also back at home. Cannot slack like last time liao.. some more now peak period.. even worst.. busy like hell..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Thanks for Lawrance, Zhi Xuan, Nicholas, Kelson and Clement for coming and join the shooting..

All my shot was really bad & suck due to less experience, and cover by smokes & some were overexposure...

your photos are actually pretty good there, save for the smoke which you can't do much about it. Just curious, did you attempt to do blending for any of your shots? I have only read about it and not try it yet. Really like to find out how it will come up.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    your photos are actually pretty good there, save for the smoke which you can't do much about it. Just curious, did you attempt to do blending for any of your shots? I have only read about it and not try it yet. Really like to find out how it will come up.
    I process it by adjusting the curves..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Very nice what jacob. I'll upload my pathetic shots tonight when i reach home...

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Very nice what jacob. I'll upload my pathetic shots tonight when i reach home...
    same here no wind and too much smoke haiz haiz

lucky no rain. so ok la.

Ok la bro! Not bad!
    A bit unfortunate that the smoke hung around, and the fireworks exploded too close to each other (lack of separation). This is all down to your luck and finding the right positioning. Nothing much to blame yourself for. Looks like I missed a fun evening. Hopefully got more chances in the near future. NYE is another possibility, but I think it will be VERY crowded everywhere...
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Ok la bro! Not bad!
    A bit unfortunate that the smoke hung around, and the fireworks exploded too close to each other (lack of separation). This is all down to your luck and finding the right positioning. Nothing much to blame yourself for. Looks like I missed a fun evening. Hopefully got more chances in the near future. NYE is another possibility, but I think it will be VERY crowded everywhere...
    Was a good learning experience for me despite not having any nice shots. Looking forward to the next fireworks to practise and learn

anyone who like to practice more fireworks shoot, can try doing it at the Universal studio. Every Friday and Saturday evening. Never been there myself. Only read about it on the sg universal studio site.

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    anyone who like to practice more fireworks shoot, can try doing it at the Universal studio. Every Friday and Saturday evening. Never been there myself. Only read about it on the sg universal studio site.
    go in at night at a ticket of $5 . . . but as usual you can only have the first shot when it fired . . . after that there will be alot of smoke . . .

So, i find that it is not worth, must as well enjoy the firework instead.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    go in at night at a ticket of $5 . . . but as usual you can only have the first shot when it fired . . . after that there will be alot of smoke . . .

So, i find that it is not worth, must as well enjoy the firework instead.
    since it is a weekly thing, you can keep going till the conditions are right for that perfect fireworks photo.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast