Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1008

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

  1. #61

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I think I should get a decent CPL for 52mm size as well. At least useable on my 35 and 50 primes.
    i pass u my CPL lah its for the 50 , as for the 35 think its 58mm...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #62
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thank god i never taken a liking to CPL... hahahahahaha...
    bro... once you go china, you will see how useful it is...

    Not for looking through windows...

    But the lousy sky causes a lot of haze in pics because the light ray is all haywire... CPL will clear a lot out.

  3. #63
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i pass u my CPL lah its for the 50 , as for the 35 think its 58mm...
    Bro all are 52mm, even the 35/1.8

  4. #64
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thank god i never taken a liking to CPL... hahahahahaha...
    See how much it is: Lee CP-L made adaptable to the Lee holder...

    Can buy a nice 50mm f/1.4D or second hand 85mm f/1.8D already...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #65

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro all are 52mm, even the 35/1.8
    the 35 1.8 also 52 ar... heheehhe my bad..

    ZCA, u just try my cheapo CPL lor.. not happy than dump it away...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #66
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i pass u my CPL lah its for the 50 , as for the 35 think its 58mm...
    My dad has a Vitacon () 52mm CPL... I'm not touching that with a pole.
    Just looking at it with the naked eye, I can see uneven density.. sigh.

    My 50 and 35 primes are both 52mm thread.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #67

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro... once you go china, you will see how useful it is...

    Not for looking through windows...

    But the lousy sky causes a lot of haze in pics because the light ray is all haywire... CPL will clear a lot out.
    than lets plan for our trip there...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #68
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My dad has a Vitacon () 52mm CPL... I'm not touching that with a pole.
    Just looking at it with the naked eye, I can see uneven density.. sigh.

    My 50 and 35 primes are both 52mm thread.
    Bro... your dad got vita-CONNED.

  9. #69
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    the 35 1.8 also 52 ar... heheehhe my bad..

    ZCA, u just try my cheapo CPL lor.. not happy than dump it away...
    Bro...you can use it for high class ashtray... Or high class coaster for your kopi cuppa.. Provided ZCA dun like it of course...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 26th November 2010 at 11:22 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #70

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My dad has a Vitacon () 52mm CPL... I'm not touching that with a pole.
    Just looking at it with the naked eye, I can see uneven density.. sigh.

    My 50 and 35 primes are both 52mm thread.
    mine is targus the brand... high definition written on the side... wakakakakkaa... been with me for almost a year... untouched use a few time collecting dust only...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #71
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    mine is targus the brand... high definition written on the side... wakakakakkaa... been with me for almost a year... untouched use a few time collecting dust only...
    And you never used it enough to check the colours out? Maybe still a good piece?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #72
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    mine is targus the brand... high definition written on the side... wakakakakkaa... been with me for almost a year... untouched use a few time collecting dust only...
    ok you say wan har??
    You bring it tomorrow then. I pass you 2 Carlsbergs!
    Exploring! :)

  13. #73
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro... your dad got vita-CONNED.
    yeah lor... I think he bought it together with the lens or something...

    I don't wanna say too much. Wait ego hurt
    Exploring! :)

  14. #74

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro... personally I do not believe in buying lenses over the internet.. plus will kenna gst.. Might as well fly to HK via budget airline for holiday... buy lens, walk around shenzhen and GZ... den come back.

    Amount of money saved = free holiday. Somemore can shoot shoot... If feel that HK hotel ex... then stay in Macau.. 400 RMB ($90SGD) can get a room in Wynn already.
    hmm
    gd idea
    haha gst can always buy as "gift" haha

  15. #75

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My dad has a Vitacon () 52mm CPL... I'm not touching that with a pole.
    Just looking at it with the naked eye, I can see uneven density.. sigh.

    My 50 and 35 primes are both 52mm thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro... your dad got vita-CONNED.
    vitacon filters in general no good or just the vitacon CPL filter? and why no gd ar? even if its slim?

  16. #76
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Akerue, joking joking about the ashtray bit har... dun take it seriously...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #77
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    vitacon filters in general no good or just the vitacon CPL filter? and why no gd ar? even if its slim?
    generally poor and inconsistent quality.
    If I can see uneven coloration across the CPL filter with my naked eyes, I won't feel like using it.

    For small sizes (eg. < 67mm), the price difference between Vitacon and Hoya basic range is not great.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #78
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    hmm
    gd idea
    haha gst can always buy as "gift" haha
    cannot gift one la... still need value... if under declare.. then something wrong with lens or breakage in shipment, you cannot claim full value, only declared value... which is below $400.

  19. #79

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    generally poor and inconsistent quality.
    If I can see uneven coloration across the CPL filter with my naked eyes, I won't feel like using it.

    For small sizes (eg. < 67mm), the price difference between Vitacon and Hoya basic range is not great.
    o dear, hmm but the vitacon one i got is 77mm.. it came tgt with the lens so i just took it...

  20. #80

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ok you say wan har??
    You bring it tomorrow then. I pass you 2 Carlsbergs!
    dont need lah, just use it, dont like pass to some one else.. wakakkakaka...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •