Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1008

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

  1. #581
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    ya...
    that is gonna come come come ...
    You're on a collision course with life... I'm smacked right in the middle of it... more to come...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #582

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    submitted my entry for the bmw contest.

    http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...&order=recency

  3. #583
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    submitted my entry for the bmw contest.

    http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...&order=recency
    thanks for reminding me...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #584
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    In light of the current G-shiok poisoning... here's my latest update to replace the older crappy image:

    Copy my composition!!!
    hehehehe. That's a nice shot bro!
    Nice n sharp and contrasty.


    Edit: used your small bamboo cannon, or your 60 micro? Smooth bokeh!!
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 29th November 2010 at 09:43 PM.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #585
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    submitted my entry for the bmw contest.

    http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...&order=recency
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    thanks for reminding me...
    hmm, wonder if smiles will let me use his mug as my entry...
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  6. #586
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    hmm, wonder if smiles will let me use his mug as my entry...
    Confirm cannot win...


    Mwahahahahaha
    Exploring! :)

  7. #587

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    hmm, wonder if smiles will let me use his mug as my entry...
    I dun mind lah. Is whether you mind not winning or not. But later you submit, I suddenly have a lof fans. I will one. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #588
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I dun mind lah. Is whether you mind not winning or not. But later you submit, I suddenly have a lof fans. I will one. Haha
    Wah... You really got good timing hor? Appear just when ppl talk abt you
    Exploring! :)

  9. #589
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Copy my composition!!!
    hehehehe. That's a nice shot bro!
    Nice n sharp and contrasty.


    Edit: used your small bamboo cannon, or your 60 micro? Smooth bokeh!!
    Sorry, you composition very good, so I had to copy... Copying is a form of flattery...

    60mm... If I use the bamboo, I'd have to be shooting from outside my house... Minimum focusing distance doesn't allow much room...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #590
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Confirm cannot win...


    Mwahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I dun mind lah. Is whether you mind not winning or not. But later you submit, I suddenly have a lof fans. I will one. Haha
    no no, i very good wan, i PP until blur, then paste alan wu's face in
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  11. #591
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    no no, i very good wan, i PP until blur, then paste alan wu's face in
    Wah... Sure can win like that!!
    Exploring! :)

  12. #592
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Here's my entry:

    Geared for Acclamation



    Didn't know we're suppose to submit images to win the bike... otherwise, I'd have shot more!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #593
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Sorry, you composition very good, so I had to copy... Copying is a form of flattery...

    60mm... If I use the bamboo, I'd have to be shooting from outside my house... Minimum focusing distance doesn't allow much room...
    Aiyoh...
    Tks for the compliment
    Exploring! :)

  14. #594

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah... You really got good timing hor? Appear just when ppl talk abt you
    No lah. I all along inside here leh. It's just tt after office hrs, I use my phone to check in. And quite troublesome to type. You should know...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #595

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    no no, i very good wan, i PP until blur, then paste alan wu's face in
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah... Sure can win like that!!
    Like tt dun PP better. I got higher chance.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #596
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Here's my entry:

    Geared for Acclamation



    Didn't know we're suppose to submit images to win the bike... otherwise, I'd have shot more!
    Bro, your photos from BMW World are damn swee!
    Exploring! :)

  17. #597
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    No lah. I all along inside here leh. It's just tt after office hrs, I use my phone to check in. And quite troublesome to type. You should know...
    Ya... using my iPod touch now. Cross-eyed already.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #598
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro, your photos from BMW World are damn swee!
    10Q You going to submit yours soon?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #599
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    10Q You going to submit yours soon?
    I don't think my photos nice leh... Must go check.
    Exploring! :)

  20. #600
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Akerue...
    YOUR DURIAN
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 29th November 2010 at 10:42 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •