Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1008

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

  1. #561
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    just u wait bro, one day sure kidnap u and drag to shoot macro together
    Hehehe ok bro

    Wah I really 感动 that you wanna kidnap me along
    Ok ok if you don't mind me getting in the way...
    Exploring! :)

  2. #562

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha yah, make it more worthwhile to console miself..
    dun like dat la..
    u got a gd deal too ma

  3. #563

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro.. did you see the durian I posted earlier... the tokina 50-135? Good pricing leh. somemore only 1 month old.
    ya saw, but poison by the 80-200 more. then juz nw saw the 70-200 at 1.85k tempted...

  4. #564
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Wah.... it's monday and the poisons are back in full swing! Hiya bros and sis!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #565
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    ya saw, but poison by the 80-200 more. then juz nw saw the 70-200 at 1.85k tempted...
    1.85K wowz... that's a pretty good deal - lowest I've seen so far!!! BBB
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #566
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Btw, was at Peninsular earlier today... I saw 80-200mm (push pull) type, two pieces, at one of the 2nd stores.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #567

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    1.85K wowz... that's a pretty good deal - lowest I've seen so far!!! BBB
    ya... i know it is!

  8. #568

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    bros MTL.... FF durian dropped...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805847
    Last edited by coolthought; 29th November 2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #569

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Btw, was at Peninsular earlier today... I saw 80-200mm (push pull) type, two pieces, at one of the 2nd stores.
    hmm how muchie
    which level? if can will pop by on sat or one of the evening

  10. #570
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Hahah I'll pass... I'm waiting for D900...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #571
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    hmm how muchie
    which level? if can will pop by on sat or one of the evening
    I could have sworn I remembered the price... but for the life of me I couldn't... I think about 900... (maybe can bargain) Neh? That one right next to CP loh.. I think it has AF-D 80-200 also (two ring type)...but priced at 1550 I think...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #572

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    another FF durian dropped.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805871

    This must be fated..... bromance glowing between you know who.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  13. #573

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I could have sworn I remembered the price... but for the life of me I couldn't... I think about 900... (maybe can bargain) Neh? That one right next to CP loh.. I think it has AF-D 80-200 also (two ring type)...but priced at 1550 I think...
    ah! okie!
    crazy price on the two ring

  14. #574

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Hahah I'll pass... I'm waiting for D900...
    durian not for you lah.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #575
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    ah! okie!
    crazy price on the two ring
    Yup, the two ring price ain't too good... if I'm not wrong, BnS sellers offered the the AF-S version of the 80-200 for that kind of price... If wanna spend, might as well get the AF-S version...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #576

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup, the two ring price ain't too good... if I'm not wrong, BnS sellers offered the the AF-S version of the 80-200 for that kind of price... If wanna spend, might as well get the AF-S version...
    ya...might as well get the 70-200.

    now thinking hard. dun noe... getting married all the expense like coming in...
    must endure. after marry liao then see how.

  17. #577
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    How much? Looks very nice leh. Haha
    S$170.00 (Include GST)..

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    great! wat the damage like ?? gonna molest it this sat do bring it along. haha
    No problem..let you touch or molest it until you "Song"..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  18. #578
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    ya...might as well get the 70-200.

    now thinking hard. dun noe... getting married all the expense like coming in...
    must endure. after marry liao then see how.
    Yeah, it's going to be tough thinking about it... All depends what you are planning to do after marriage... 1 to 2 years "er ren shi jie" (two person world)... then family planning, kids, school, etc, etc...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #579
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    In light of the current G-shiok poisoning... here's my latest update to replace the older crappy image:

    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #580

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be tough thinking about it... All depends what you are planning to do after marriage... 1 to 2 years "er ren shi jie" (two person world)... then family planning, kids, school, etc, etc...
    ya...
    that is gonna come come come ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •