Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1008

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

  1. #481

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    $850 cheaper than what you got it for?
    Then you should buy new wat... got warranty some more...

    eh how come the sunrise shots like not beri wide leh... 11mm should be wider than that, am I right?
    i got 800, but no warranty.. tis one 850 with 1 yr warranty n hoya filter leh, so i consider it cheaper than mine..

    yah lor, silly me changed to 16mm to try den nv chg back to 11mm.

  2. #482
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    can find anything cheaper than this Nikon 60mm f/2.8D?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ht=tamron+60mm

    or can get AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G for less than $400?
    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....352-155ca6f546
    Reproduction ratio of those 2 lenses not particularly high. They're more for larger items like jewellery, etc.

    You want cheap, gotta avoid any AF lenses.... AiS macro lenses lor.. I think 105 micro is around $200+??
    Exploring! :)

  3. #483

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    "here, kitty kitty kitty...."
    time to get your telephoto prime...
    AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f2.8G ED VR II
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #484
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    i got 800, but no warranty.. tis one 850 with 1 yr warranty n hoya filter leh, so i consider it cheaper than mine..

    yah lor, silly me changed to 16mm to try den nv chg back to 11mm.
    I saw the photo and thought "eh, my 12mm can fit in flyer and MBS completely, how come bitez' 11mm couldn't fit the MBS??"

    now you know!
    need time to familiarize!
    Exploring! :)

  5. #485

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Reproduction ratio of those 2 lenses not particularly high. They're more for larger items like jewellery, etc.

    You want cheap, gotta avoid any AF lenses.... AiS macro lenses lor.. I think 105 micro is around $200+??
    really can get one for around that price??
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #486

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    really can get one for around that price??
    try to look for the vivitar lens... series one i think... shld be arnd there too...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #487

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    , with frens like us, hes gonna get a hard time letting things go... hahaha...

    DD to do list:
    -FX body
    -Macro Set-up(inclusive of Lens and Accs.)
    -RSS Ballhead
    -A FX wide-angle lens
    Bro, what's a RSS ballhead? I only know RSS Feed.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #488

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I saw the photo and thought "eh, my 12mm can fit in flyer and MBS completely, how come bitez' 11mm couldn't fit the MBS??"

    now you know!
    need time to familiarize!
    yah, i nv did consider to put the MBS expo into the pic...

    yea, yea learn something from every shoot we goin to get the leveler for tis sat.. haha

  9. #489

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    really can get one for around that price??
    You never say earlier. jeezuin was selling his 105 micro. Dunno sold off alrdy or not.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #490

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Reproduction ratio of those 2 lenses not particularly high. They're more for larger items like jewellery, etc.

    You want cheap, gotta avoid any AF lenses.... AiS macro lenses lor.. I think 105 micro is around $200+??
    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    really can get one for around that price??
    Quite difficult i think...shops in peninsular sells at 500-600+. I just sold off my ais 105 micro for 400..

  11. #491

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro, what's a RSS ballhead? I only know RSS Feed.
    it is called Really Shiok Service.... hmm... is this Akerue been getting?

    but rest normally get the Really Right Stuff....
    Last edited by coolthought; 29th November 2010 at 02:58 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #492

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro, what's a RSS ballhead? I only know RSS Feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    it is called Really Shiok Service....
    typo lah, its hard to TCSS while trying to figure out how to clip and sweeten audio at the same time... wakakakakka...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #493
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    can find anything cheaper than this Nikon 60mm f/2.8D?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ht=tamron+60mm

    or can get AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G for less than $400?
    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....352-155ca6f546
    I think a good start will be Tamron 90/2.8, around 500+ new.

    If want to magnify somemore, go for extenders and raynox.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 29th November 2010 at 03:00 PM.

  14. #494

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I think a good start will be Tamron 90/2.8, around 500+ new.

    If want to magnify somemore, go for extenders and raynox.
    yeah your are right bro, tammy 90 2.8, value for money...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #495
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I think a good start will be Tamron 90/2.8, around 500+ new.

    If want to magnify somemore, go for extenders and raynox.
    So on liao lar brudder?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #496

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Reproduction ratio of those 2 lenses not particularly high. They're more for larger items like jewellery, etc.

    You want cheap, gotta avoid any AF lenses.... AiS macro lenses lor.. I think 105 micro is around $200+??
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Quite difficult i think...shops in peninsular sells at 500-600+. I just sold off my ais 105 micro for 400..
    I think possible to get it at $200+ price.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=105mm

    ....now waiting for 3 durians to drop....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  17. #497

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    All into macro
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #498

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I think possible to get it at $200+ price.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=105mm

    ....now waiting for 3 durians to drop....
    That 105mm is not the micro one. Micro one is f2.8

  19. #499
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    So on liao lar brudder?
    Let us welcome [BugsChasersSG]
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  20. #500
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Quite difficult i think...shops in peninsular sells at 500-600+. I just sold off my ais 105 micro for 400..
    ooops! My mistake... I anyhow hantam the price!
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •