Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

Thread: Bad experience in SLRR

  1. #41

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    I'm really puzzle what you are not happy about. You choose not to buy it's ok what... Can you let us know what are u not happy about ? If u not happy because cannot pre order then it's funny... Why need to pre order ? The price is the same if I walk in 1month later to buy...
    i think because he wasn't treated like king...

    like "yes, your highness, we will figure out a preorder for you, let us put this split up kit back in the box now and your royal mind is definitely a very decisive one, the sort of customer we love."

  2. #42

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by neoenter View Post
    Hi bros,

    If some of you treat your K5 like fishball, please go ahead.
    hahahahaha...

    obviously you don't get the analogy nor its purpose - which is to show how ludicrous your reasons for changing your mind are.

    i think flowerpot points out the biggest flaw in your argument - which is that there is no difference between pre-ordering and walking in to buy one month later.

    can you make it clearly why you die die must have the preorder? guai lan si boh???

    please proceed this way in B&S, i think within 3 months we can see your number repeated all over clubsnap from unhappy people, because you just went to draw cash and changed your mind...

    and then you can also post that you have your right to choose not to purchase and that they are not nice people.
    Last edited by night86mare; 26th November 2010 at 12:49 AM.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Hi
    I am just worried the price.
    I am not happy about cos they denied my pre-order, even they agreed previously, as a revenge for not taking their so-called body.

    of coures I will consider other shops.

    tks for your understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    I'm really puzzle what you are not happy about. You choose not to buy it's ok what... Can you let us know what are u not happy about ? If u not happy because cannot pre order then it's funny... Why need to pre order ? The price is the same if I walk in 1month later to buy...

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    From what I understand SLRR only opens boxes for people to try when they have agreed to buy. That way no one can complain that they sell sets that have already been "molested" by others. Seeing that they have taken the K-5 out for you to try, the assumption they may have made is that you have agreed to the purchase.

    Maybe this isn't made clear to you, so that you feel that you are being pushed to buy. They are under the impression that you have already agreed to buy. A misunderstanding perhaps.

    My experience with SLRR has been generally positive. However, this kind of thing is dependent on who you actually dealt with and your relationship with them. If you're not happy with them, there are others who sell the k-5 (MSC or direct from Emjay?)
    Sony SLT Alpha A77|35mm f1.8 SAM|Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.0 DC MACRO OS HSM|Tamron 70-300mm USD|

  5. #45

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by neoenter View Post
    Hi
    I am just worried the price.
    I am not happy about cos they denied my pre-order, even they agreed previously, as a revenge for not taking their so-called body.

    of coures I will consider other shops.

    tks for your understanding.
    Maybe u can try Manly in Chinatown but u got to wait la since I dun think Manly owns both models yet. Can call and ask them.

    Price Guide section has their numbers.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  6. #46

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Hi night86mare,

    you have a good imagination.

    you should write a book about how to brainstorming.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hahahahaha...

    obviously you don't get the analogy nor its purpose - which is to show how ludicrous your reasons for changing your mind are.

    i think flowerpot points out the biggest flaw in your argument - which is that there is no difference between pre-ordering and walking in to buy one month later.

    can you make it clearly why you die die must have the preorder? guai lan si boh???

    please proceed this way in B&S, i think within 3 months we can see your number repeated all over clubsnap from unhappy people, because you just went to draw cash and changed your mind...

    and then you can also post that you have your right to choose not to purchase and that they are not nice people.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think because he wasn't treated like king...

    like "yes, your highness, we will figure out a preorder for you, let us put this split up kit back in the box now and your royal mind is definitely a very decisive one, the sort of customer we love."

  7. #47

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    i do not think of it as revenge. Think of it this way, when you pre order something, the shop will get the item for you, put it in the shop, and reserve it for you. There is an implied trust that if you pre-order, you will go down and fulfill the pre-order. Meanwhile, when other customers see ohhhh one last K5 left, and the shop say "sorry, its reserved by another customer", other customers not very happy but bo bian.

    But if you decide to "change your mind again" the shop would have reserved it for you for nothing. And since you have already shown that you could not be trusted, denying you the pre-order is simply reasonable, and nothing to do with revenge.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    You wanted to "pre-order", and enjoy the privilege of walking in a month later with a confirmed set for you to purchase? (this is what I understand "pre-order" to mean. Were you required to put down a down payment to enjoy this privilege?

    If no deposit required then I think its really a privilege that the shop has the right to withdraw, especially since you already changed your mind once. If you are so concerned about the warranty then come back in 1 month's time and try to buy again.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by neoenter View Post
    Hi night86mare,

    you have a good imagination.

    you should write a book about how to brainstorming.
    you can write a book about the difference between preordering now and purchasing the item a month later. we're still waiting for that one.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Hi newtype85,

    Actually they let me know very clearly before I touch their K5.
    They said they can only allow us to turn on the power to test after I pay. I am ok with that and also understand.
    so that's why I assume I can still change my mind if K5 is not turned on.

    may be I used a wrong word "cheating", I should use "pushing"

    Quote Originally Posted by newtype85 View Post
    From what I understand SLRR only opens boxes for people to try when they have agreed to buy. That way no one can complain that they sell sets that have already been "molested" by others. Seeing that they have taken the K-5 out for you to try, the assumption they may have made is that you have agreed to the purchase.

    Maybe this isn't made clear to you, so that you feel that you are being pushed to buy. They are under the impression that you have already agreed to buy. A misunderstanding perhaps.

    My experience with SLRR has been generally positive. However, this kind of thing is dependent on who you actually dealt with and your relationship with them. If you're not happy with them, there are others who sell the k-5 (MSC or direct from Emjay?)

  11. #51

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    So much drama over buying a camera.

  12. #52

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Ok, they did not have official body set so I want to pre-order. Once it arrives, they can let me know. And do not forget, I also have to put deposit.

    of courseI can purchase one month later, it does not matter. but not in SLRR.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you can write a book about the difference between preordering now and purchasing the item a month later. we're still waiting for that one.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Yes, that[s I want and I also prepare the money for deposit.
    I think deposit can protect both us.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorneliusK View Post
    You wanted to "pre-order", and enjoy the privilege of walking in a month later with a confirmed set for you to purchase? (this is what I understand "pre-order" to mean. Were you required to put down a down payment to enjoy this privilege?

    If no deposit required then I think its really a privilege that the shop has the right to withdraw, especially since you already changed your mind once. If you are so concerned about the warranty then come back in 1 month's time and try to buy again.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by neoenter View Post
    Hi newtype85,

    Actually they let me know very clearly before I touch their K5.
    They said they can only allow us to turn on the power to test after I pay. I am ok with that and also understand.
    so that's why I assume I can still change my mind if K5 is not turned on.

    may be I used a wrong word "cheating", I should use "pushing"
    just apologize neoenter. maybe it can make other people here in this thread to shut up already.
    you were disapointed, you share it in this forum, you had your choice of words, then people are telling how wrong you are and how you dont understand how wrong you are and how they perfectly understand what just happened.

    some people just love having some arguments, even on small things. maybe it entertain them or give them a sense of fulfilment.

    btw, ive been buying stuffs in SLRR since early this year. so far their customer service has been very nice, which is quite rare here in SG. and yeah they let you touch the camera even if you're not yet decided to buy. just dont press the shutter

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    422

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by neoenter View Post
    Hi bros,
    Please repect each other, otherwise no one will repect you.
    I am only describing the thing happened to me which made me feel bad.
    Your word can be considered to be A harsh verbal attack.
    Please repect yourself and quit whining and i dun care for your respect towards me.
    i am just describing a crybaby which make me feel bad.
    your complain can be considered to be A senseless spoiltbaby whining.
    Last edited by jonathann; 26th November 2010 at 01:39 AM.
    Having the last say doesn't mean you are correct, it just mean you are desperate.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    HUH? why the fuss, just buy from bally.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    HUH? why the fuss, just buy from bally.
    bally photo? lol

  18. #58

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Quote Originally Posted by jonathann View Post
    Please repect yourself and quit whining and i dun care for your respect towards me.
    i am just describing a crybaby which make me feel bad.
    your complain can be considered to be A senseless spoiltbaby whining.
    yeah, be a grammar nazi. singapore is the best place for that

  19. #59

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    I sell you now bought 2 days ago. 1691 plus 2 for plastic screen protector.

    They also grumpy, did not allow me to test, seems cannot test. I complained cannot trigger the shutter meh. Anyway, I transacted immediately.

    Ok lah I sell you, no need to have issues anymore. I still have 2 bodies to play.

    marcus

  20. #60

    Default Re: Bad experience in SLRR

    Hi neoenter, i guess some of us here uds how you feel. of cse there are ppl here who wish to express their own, sometimes a little narrow, opinion. this seems like a fair case of misunderstanding and perhaps indecisiveness on your part, but definitely, you do not deserve some the harsh criticism directed at you in some of the posts. I hope this hasn't put you off buying a Pentax as they have really good cameras.

    Moderator, i think perhaps its time to close the thread. Its getting a bit pointless, and as fellow pentaxians, i guess we dont wish to see members of our own family engaging in such undesirable tirades of words.
    Last edited by acura; 26th November 2010 at 02:34 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •