Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SS] Basic Studio Lighting + *FREE* Product Photography with Flash (11 Dec 2010, SAT)

Default Re: [SS] Basic Studio Lighting + *FREE* Product Photography with Flash (11 Dec 2010,

11th December 2010, Saturday, 10.00am - 1.00pm (3 hours)
    1. R Ong (via website) [PAID]
    2. Desmond (via PM)
    3. ZY Lek (via website)
    4. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    5. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    6. Anne (via sms)
    7. Matthew Chan (via website) [PAID]
    8. RESERVED

11th December 2010, Saturday, 2.00pm - 5.30pm (3.5 hours) <- FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE
    2. B Lam (via website) [PAID]
    3. ZY Lek (via website)
    4. Desmond (via PM)
    5. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    6. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    7. Anne (via email)
    8. Matthew Chan (via website) [PAID]

Default Re: [SS] Basic Studio Lighting + *FREE* Product Photography with Flash (11 Dec 2010,

11th December 2010, Saturday, 10.00am - 1.00pm (3 hours)
    2. Desmond (via PM) [PAID]
    3. ZY Lek (via website)
    4. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    5. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    6. Anne (via sms)
    7. Matthew Chan (via website) [PAID]
    8. RESERVED

11th December 2010, Saturday, 2.00pm - 5.30pm (3.5 hours) <- FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE
    2. B Lam (via website) [PAID]
    3. ZY Lek (via website)
    4. Desmond (via PM) [PAID]
    5. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    6. BBB (via PM) [PAID]
    7. Anne (via email)
    8. Matthew Chan (via website) [PAID]

Would like to thank studio space today for the wonderful session I had today....
    I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I am sure the friends I met today did so too...
    sharing a shot that I took today during the session...of course LOTS of room for improvements...

Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi View Post
    Would like to thank studio space today for the wonderful session I had today....
    I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I am sure the friends I met today did so too...
    sharing a shot that I took today during the session...of course LOTS of room for improvements...

Nice

thanks... looking forward to see urs too..
    a few more...

Thumbs up Re: [SS] Basic Studio Lighting + *FREE* Product Photography with Flash (11 Dec 2010,

Yah, agree with Blurboiboi! Many thanks to Tang & Jordan for putting both the studio lighting & product product course in such easily understandable terms. Like especially the hands on session in which we can test the studio equipment & try out the various scenarios.

Btw, nice shots Blurboiboi - you are fast with the PP.

Yeah, agreed. Nice shot there! I don't know how to link the images from my flickr, but here's the link if you guys are interested

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lekzhiyang/5252493945/

Yup I think Tang and Jordan did a great job and they not afraid to share industry knowledge. So definately recommended. Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you all for the support. Glad you guys enjoyed the workshop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12