26th November 2010, 12:13 AM
Re: Is there wireless for MIO to connect to room TV?
1. NO (TV when you need to watch kick off)
2. NO (internet even when underwater cable is not cut)
3. NO (knowledgeable technican as all they want you is to sign the paper for the hired guns to collect money from singtel)
4. NO (acceptable solution even when Senior Technical [Singtel original] come down to look at the problem - tell u to use WWII technology - link everything up with wire if you want to watch TV)
5. NO (right for them to be in this cable business - they are just hoping all of us keep quiet and convert to Open Network and put this low performance system to sleep)
6. NO (response from Singtel Management despite my many emails to them).
This Thread is written with thanks service provided by Singtel Mio.