Thread: SG Trekker

Default SG Trekker

Hi,

have any brother here go with them? how is the service like?

Thanks

Default Re: SG Trekker

Quote Originally Posted by blurblur View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Have you gone to the "Land/City scape and travel" section of the photo gallery and snooped around yet? There are several threads which should provide a feel.

PLUS, I am sure, there are many kind people willing to spend their time to provide their personal feedback if you ask them nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Daoyin View Post
    Have you gone to the "Land/City scape and travel" section of the photo gallery and snooped around yet? There are several threads which should provide a feel.

PLUS, I am sure, there are many kind people willing to spend their time to provide their personal feedback if you ask them nicely.

Ooops, the way I ask very rude? Sorry please accept my apologies. I dun mean it

Hi,

Thanks
    Very good
    I am not getting anything out of saying good things for them but sincerely think they are very good.
    They would listen to the feedback of the members, plan and personally recce the place (most others don't, they just rely on their local contacts) and seek out the best angles and timing for photo opportunities. Then while on the trip, they are very consultative and flexible to the needs of the members. They are expanding rapidly and I am looking forward to more trips to nice places with them.

Hi,

Thanks
    Personally, I've been on two trips with SGtrekkers so far, and working out for my third trip coming up next March (Everest Panorama). Like SK1968 said, they do take customer feedback seriously and most of the time, it is through feedback and improvements that future trips to the same place can be further improved. I've never treated them as just another organizer or agency. Rather, we're like good friends / buddies, on a road trip together. A trip is a trip. But a trip with friends, laughter, close bonds, jokes, lessons (from the masters), sharing (both photos and pains), etc., makes a lot of difference. That's SGtrekker.

Quote Originally Posted by SK1968 View Post
    Very good
    I am not getting anything out of saying good things for them but sincerely think they are very good.
    They would listen to the feedback of the members, plan and personally recce the place (most others don't, they just rely on their local contacts) and seek out the best angles and timing for photo opportunities. Then while on the trip, they are very consultative and flexible to the needs of the members. They are expanding rapidly and I am looking forward to more trips to nice places with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wkcheah View Post
    Personally, I've been on two trips with SGtrekkers so far, and working out for my third trip coming up next March (Everest Panorama). Like SK1968 said, they do take customer feedback seriously and most of the time, it is through feedback and improvements that future trips to the same place can be further improved. I've never treated them as just another organizer or agency. Rather, we're like good friends / buddies, on a road trip together. A trip is a trip. But a trip with friends, laughter, close bonds, jokes, lessons (from the masters), sharing (both photos and pains), etc., makes a lot of difference. That's SGtrekker.
    Agree.
    blurblur, I would sincerely urge you to have a look around and just type in SgTrekker into the Search function... and read all the threads which many of us have posted.
    More importantly, blurblur... go and see, and experience how much fun we all had with all our friends in the SgTrekker trips.

I have taken 6 trips with SgTrekker.
    And more will come. Certainly.
    Hope this helps, blurblur.
    Last edited by limwhow; 30th November 2010 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Agree.
    blurblur, I would sincerely urge you to have a look around and just type in SgTrekker into the Search function... and read all the threads which many of us have posted.
    More importantly, blurblur... go and see, and experience how much fun we all had with all our friends in the SgTrekker trips.

I have taken 6 trips with SgTrekker.
    And more will come. Certainly.
    Hope this helps, blurblur.
    Thanks for all the help.

Thinking of going one of the trip next year. Thanks again

Ooops, the way I ask very rude? Sorry please accept my apologies. I dun mean it
    Hello blurblur, no, you were not rude in any way. Hope you do go with them and get to enjoy yourself.