Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you gawk like them?

Default Re: Will you gawk like them?

They certainly looked better than most MSU or MSW contestants or winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I think it's more like surprise than anything else.....that dress has been cristicised for too body hugging, too revealing.....the picture just confirmed that
    yup...can imagine if you are watching the girls in person squeezing those butts and trotting down the medal aisle. I think the girls don tights underneath. If it has been g-string, those Korean baseball players would have fainted.

that's the way it is in china.. every international event is something for them to be proud of.

i was just in shenzhen for a sailing regatta in Oct, and all the performers and hostesses were specially selected. they all looked alike! same height, same build, it was just awesome.

not to mention the halloween pool party with all the models in bikinis in 20deg weather... hehehehe
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    yup...can imagine if you are watching the girls in person squeezing those butts and trotting down the medal aisle. I think the girls don tights underneath. If it has been g-string, those Korean baseball players would have fainted.
    don't think that its G-String...more like tights with butt-pads worn underneath to make it look so firm and "well-padded" LOL!

but then again.. look at every single international event and tell me there aren't girls who wear revealing outfits >.<

but true, the China event has taken the cake. they always want to be better >.< soon they won't be even wearing anything at all. that'll be the new fad

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    but then again.. look at every single international event and tell me there aren't girls who wear revealing outfits >.<
    The YOG?

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I am wondering if you are in the same position. Will your reaction be the same?
    Bro, only one word answer to that question.

YES

More words ?

YES YES YES.

Come on lah.

They've got it. They are flaunting it. And what do they expect of me ? I look straight ahead like a moron ? Gawk ? I would be salivating. he he he. Everyone knows they are dressed that way to titillate. If one has so much willpower not to be titillated, so be it. I will gawk. For sure.

If there is nothing wrong in flaunting, there is nothing wrong in gawking either
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

wow...very pretty. i like!

and using them as an excuse not to do well.....bah, sore loser i say.
    おれのflickrださ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12