Hi Guys, had some PMs asking me when the next course would be thus starting the workshop this Sat.
Who is this course for ?
Any photographer of any skill level who wishes to enter the fashion/potraiture industry full time/freelance or even as a hobby ! Also for any one keen to know how studio sessions are planned. Beginners to intermediate level welcomed !
Also for those who want to net work with other photographers makeup artist models and stylist.
Date: 26 June 2004 - Sat
Location: 228A South Bridge Rd, S' 058777
Time: 10am - 6pm
Topics covered (Revised it a little from my previous workshops added in a little bit more topics)
1) Safety aspects/handling and familarisationtypes of studio eqpt
2) Makeover Photography the lighting and poses in 10 min
3) Make shift studio and fun with multiple flashes
4) 5 Basic Classical/corrective lightings
5) Application in fashion/classical portraiture
6) Posing and communication
7) Logistics of a sucessful studio shoot
8) Q and A
10am-1pm - Lesson/Theory
1pm - 2pm - Lunch and disscussion
2pm - 6pm - Practical shoot with Actual Model
Class size min 4 max 8 pax
pls indicate ur name
Payment: Pls Transfer funds to POSB Savings -155-11537-8, and PM/email email@example.com thereafter
For those who have previously attended my workshops, watch out for a advance course coming soon next month !