Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

  1. #201
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    bruff chewren. what u interested is to produce japan av video
    actualli i oso dunno how to suut beedeo in lippun
    dunno huat to soot

  2. #202
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Can camp for RS korkor home beedeo to be leaked one day

    edison ftw
    i wont send moi mac for lepair huans!

  3. #203
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...



    trees at punggol taken this morning
    specially dedicated to KuanToh .

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post


    trees at punggol taken this morning
    specially dedicated to KuanToh .
    fwah! chiu still go punggol trees... ok lar near ur hse...

  5. #205
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY, USA
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    wow. nice photos!

  6. #206

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    fwah! chiu still go punggol trees... ok lar near ur hse...
    hello pilot

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    wow. nice photos!
    fwah! how can compare to ur side got autumn colors and winter snow sia... when u coming back? Been like a year plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    hello pilot

  8. #208
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Any buttie wan go soot ice skating at Novena on sunday?

    Novena Square
    Nov 23 to Dec23, 2010 (except Mondays)
    12.30pm and 6.00pm
    Let our professional Australian figure skaters wow you with their nifty moves on ice!

    Date: 5th dec 2010
    Time: 5PM at Novena MRT

    1: Jimmy81

  9. #209
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    wow. nice photos!
    thanks bro, loooooong time no see.
    hows life.


    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    fwah! chiu still go punggol trees... ok lar near ur hse...
    I belong to those type that cannot go back to sleep once I wake up.
    since bag already packed, just go walk walk... look see look see lah

  10. #210
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY, USA
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    lkkang: Yea, long time no see u too! me busy life here. exams coming...

    KT: Din take much autumn photos leh. I still miss the heat. This morning we had a heavy rainfall turned into a snow fall. lol. Winter really nothing interesting, coz everything just turned black and white. Keep in touch!

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Got any butties have lobang for studios that have toddlers costumes and props etc for kids shoot? Those props like angel wings, bee costumes etc for < 1 year old lidat one.

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    lkkang: Yea, long time no see u too! me busy life here. exams coming...

    KT: Din take much autumn photos leh. I still miss the heat. This morning we had a heavy rainfall turned into a snow fall. lol. Winter really nothing interesting, coz everything just turned black and white. Keep in touch!
    Winter can be interesting. Black and white tones. Ppl on streets. Frozen lakes etc.

  13. #213

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Got any butties have lobang for studios that have toddlers costumes and props etc for kids shoot? Those props like angel wings, bee costumes etc for < 1 year old lidat one.
    so fast prepared liao
    i think those normal studios for rental one wun have the props....unless is own business studio....i think so...

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    so fast prepared liao
    i think those normal studios for rental one wun have the props....unless is own business studio....i think so...
    Not mine lar... for an assignment...

  15. #215
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    lkkang: Yea, long time no see u too! me busy life here. exams coming...

    KT: Din take much autumn photos leh. I still miss the heat. This morning we had a heavy rainfall turned into a snow fall. lol. Winter really nothing interesting, coz everything just turned black and white. Keep in touch!
    Its very normal for someone not to shoot the things they see everyday; even when they are so very nice. I also have this problem

    when you are more free, do spend some time to capture the things around you. so that when you reach Singapore and start seeing the GREEN everyday, there is something with you to trigger your memories.

  16. #216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Any buttie wan go soot ice skating at Novena on sunday?

    Novena Square
    Nov 23 to Dec23, 2010 (except Mondays)
    12.30pm and 6.00pm
    Let our professional Australian figure skaters wow you with their nifty moves on ice!

    Date: 5th dec 2010
    Time: 5PM at Novena MRT

    1: Jimmy81
    bro, i'm interested. but hor... no time table when for their performance?
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 2nd December 2010 at 11:26 AM.

  17. #217
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    bro, i'm interested. but hor... even end at 6pm, u go on 5pm??
    are you going to be sick at 4pm

  18. #218

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    are you going to be sick at 4pm
    oo read wrong. 12pm AND 6pm LOL ok ok

  19. #219
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo read wrong. 12pm AND 6pm LOL ok ok
    lol we can go 5pm chop place den after tat jiak dinner

  20. #220
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY, USA
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Tang Shooters C - TCSS Thread...

    okay, my whole school is down. Electricity down, servers down, namespace down. down down down.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •