Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2567891217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 550

Thread: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

  1. #121

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
    Hey ! Nice series and shots !
    zer zer long time no see のヮの

    thank you ah brudda ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    you got some really great shots there actually. A thousand or more per doll is , makes one feel less sinned splurging on lenses

    ryan
    ( ̄∇ ̄ )
    Last edited by Kiwira; 25th December 2010 at 09:12 AM.
    facebook | Kiwira

  2. #122

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #154 - friend's doll ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    facebook | Kiwira

  3. #123

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #155

    facebook | Kiwira

  4. #124

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #156

    facebook | Kiwira

  5. #125

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #157

    facebook | Kiwira

  6. #126

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #158

    facebook | Kiwira

  7. #127

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #159

    facebook | Kiwira

  8. #128

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #160

    facebook | Kiwira

  9. #129

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #161

    facebook | Kiwira

  10. #130

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #162

    facebook | Kiwira

  11. #131

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    wow...nice...make me wanna get one of the doll ^^

  12. #132
    Senior Member commonjunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    2,036

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Nice man, very well taken.
    I always try to stay away from such threads (wanna make me buy and spend money ).
    5D3|35L|50f1.8II|580EXII
    Flickr

  13. #133
    Member DinoSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central Singapore
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    wow...$1200..does it includes all those accessories..like clothes etc..seems every part of the doll can be change? hairstyles , eyes etc. need to buy shirts etc, how much?
    Nikon D610 |NIKON 16-35mm F4G | SIGMA 50mm F1.4G | NIKON 70-200mm F2.8G VRII | NIKON SB600

  14. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira View Post
    #159

    I like this one but the others also great too , thx for sharing
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8 L | 50mm f1.4

  15. #135

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by babycherie View Post
    wow...nice...make me wanna get one of the doll ^^
    haha ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    Quote Originally Posted by commonjunks View Post
    Nice man, very well taken.
    I always try to stay away from such threads (wanna make me buy and spend money ).
    buy once, free model all the way のヮの

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoSG View Post
    wow...$1200..does it includes all those accessories..like clothes etc..seems every part of the doll can be change? hairstyles , eyes etc. need to buy shirts etc, how much?
    1.2k's at an average that usually includes 1 doll and 1 set of default clothing (`・ω・)

    in photography terms, it's like buying a body and a bundled kit ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    that being said, there are other models that range above 4k sgd Σ(゚Д゚;)

    depending on the details and the craftsmanship of the outfit, it varies just like dslrs do, the most expensive doll dress that i have seen in japan auctions is about 1k+ sgd and the bid still goes on from there ( ̄¬ ̄*)

    this is madness Σ(゚Д゚;)

    Quote Originally Posted by kurniled View Post
    I like this one but the others also great too , thx for sharing
    glad ya like it brudda ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    this is the setup for the above shoot taken by my assistant ( ̄∇ ̄ )



    took us quite a while to setup the gears and the umbrella broke right after the shoot, and recently one of the reflectors broke too during last 3 week's afa x, things keep breaking ( ̄¬ ̄*)

    need to find a sponsor haha ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    facebook | Kiwira

  16. #136
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira View Post
    haha ( ̄∇ ̄ )



    buy once, free model all the way のヮの



    1.2k's at an average that usually includes 1 doll and 1 set of default clothing (`・ω・)

    in photography terms, it's like buying a body and a bundled kit ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    that being said, there are other models that range above 4k sgd Σ(゚Д゚;)

    depending on the details and the craftsmanship of the outfit, it varies just like dslrs do, the most expensive doll dress that i have seen in japan auctions is about 1k+ sgd and the bid still goes on from there ( ̄¬ ̄*)

    this is madness Σ(゚Д゚;)



    glad ya like it brudda ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    this is the setup for the above shoot taken by my assistant ( ̄∇ ̄ )



    took us quite a while to setup the gears and the umbrella broke right after the shoot, and recently one of the reflectors broke too during last 3 week's afa x, things keep breaking ( ̄¬ ̄*)

    need to find a sponsor haha ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    wahh nice thx for sharing the setup.. so in here are you using two flashes (softbox and beside the doll)? and if u don't mind could you explain me why the flash beside the doll is placed on the floor and not on the umbrella hotshoe?
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8 L | 50mm f1.4

  17. #137

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by kurniled View Post
    wahh nice thx for sharing the setup.. so in here are you using two flashes (softbox and beside the doll)?
    yep ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    Quote Originally Posted by kurniled View Post
    if u don't mind could you explain me why the flash beside the doll is placed on the floor and not on the umbrella hotshoe?
    the slave mode wasn't working due to the soft box interference on the master and the wireless signal was facing the other way round, so i had to use 2 receivers ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    the hotshoe for the umbrella doesn't support the receiver ( ̄¬ ̄*)

    i can still mount in onto the umbrella but i will have to move it closer to the master but that's out of option, so it's either my assistant has to hold the umbrella or the slave which is rather tiring, or i could just place it on the floor ( ̄¬ ̄*)
    Last edited by Kiwira; 1st December 2010 at 03:31 PM.
    facebook | Kiwira

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira View Post
    yep ( ̄∇ ̄ )



    the slave mode wasn't working due to the soft box interference on the master and the wireless signal was facing the other way round, so i had to use 2 receivers ( ̄∇ ̄ )

    the hotshoe for the umbrella doesn't support the receiver ( ̄¬ ̄*)

    i can still mount in onto the umbrella but i will have to move it closer to the master but that's out of option, so it's either my assistant has to hold the umbrella or the slave which is rather tiring, or i could just place it on the floor ( ̄¬ ̄*)
    oww hehehe, i thought have some specific reason why need to put flash on a floor thx for ur explanation.. think of shooting something like this someday
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8 L | 50mm f1.4

  19. #139

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by kurniled View Post
    oww hehehe, i thought have some specific reason why need to put flash on a floor thx for ur explanation.. think of shooting something like this someday
    why not join me next time, are ya new into photography ( ̄∇ ̄ ) ?
    Last edited by Kiwira; 6th November 2011 at 12:22 PM.
    facebook | Kiwira

  20. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira View Post
    why not join me next time, are ya new into photography ( ̄∇ ̄ ) ?
    wahh sure that would be great, probably you could PM me when you have another shoot . yeah just want to try another different things so maybe after that i know what am interested more..
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8 L | 50mm f1.4

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2567891217 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •