Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 550

Thread: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

  1. #281

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #218

    facebook | Kiwira

  2. #282

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #219

    facebook | Kiwira

  3. #283

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #220

    Last edited by Kiwira; 31st July 2011 at 11:38 AM.
    facebook | Kiwira

  4. #284

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #221

    facebook | Kiwira

  5. #285

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #222

    facebook | Kiwira

  6. #286

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #223

    facebook | Kiwira

  7. #287

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #224

    facebook | Kiwira

  8. #288

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #225

    facebook | Kiwira

  9. #289

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    friend in hk sent a couple of gifts - macbook air and olympus pen ^v^







    can use as mirror keke





    can change lens also =v=
    facebook | Kiwira

  10. #290

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life





    now one always play com and another one always take picture =A=U
    facebook | Kiwira

  11. #291

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life



    facebook | Kiwira

  12. #292

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life



    facebook | Kiwira

  13. #293
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Ayatsuji, I really fancy the way/angle you captured these Jap-dolls...so "lively'=the way/angle of their facing and head-tlit and even body-angles were all so Realistic-as-it-alive, as well as can somehow feel the 'breeze/wind blowing-directions tally, and VIP aspect is can feel the Mood captured just from your pics, simply so gorgeous..., splendid bro

    Thanks a trillion and so much for I've been enjoying these "lively"-Jap-dolls you had presented so far...CHEERS...man!!
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  14. #294

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    Ayatsuji, I really fancy the way/angle you captured these Jap-dolls...so "lively'=the way/angle of their facing and head-tlit and even body-angles were all so Realistic-as-it-alive, as well as can somehow feel the 'breeze/wind blowing-directions tally, and VIP aspect is can feel the Mood captured just from your pics, simply so gorgeous..., splendid bro

    Thanks a trillion and so much for I've been enjoying these "lively"-Jap-dolls you had presented so far...CHEERS...man!!
    you say until so long brudda.. but glad that you are enjoying it :>

    why not meet the girls, can let you have a feel =w=
    Last edited by Kiwira; 9th August 2011 at 05:04 PM.
    facebook | Kiwira

  15. #295

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #226 - [EX]

    facebook | Kiwira

  16. #296

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #227

    facebook | Kiwira

  17. #297
    Senior Member blueskye168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AVPS
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira View Post
    you say until so long brudda.. but glad that you are enjoying it :>

    why not meet the girls, can let you have a feel =w=
    Woah Thanks a billion and glad to hear that!! Sure when I have time will sure "feel" them...
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

  18. #298

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    Woah Thanks a billion and glad to hear that!! Sure when I have time will sure "feel" them...
    anytime ( ̄∇ ̄ )
    facebook | Kiwira

  19. #299

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #228

    facebook | Kiwira

  20. #300

    Default Re: キヰラ - 5D's | Still Life

    #229

    facebook | Kiwira

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •