Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pairing 7D with 430ex2

  1. #1

    Default Pairing 7D with 430ex2

    Pairing 7D with 430ex2

    i have set the setting on the camera, but how do it set the part on the flash?

  2. #2
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default Re: Pairing 7D with 430ex2

    Quote Originally Posted by lhc500d View Post
    Pairing 7D with 430ex2
    i have set the setting on the camera, but how do it set the part on the flash?
    There is a manual for a reason. The one for the camera will tell you that the settings for the flash are communicated via hotshoe connection. Read again
    EOS

  3. #3

    Default Re: Pairing 7D with 430ex2

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    There is a manual for a reason. The one for the camera will tell you that the settings for the flash are communicated via hotshoe connection. Read again
    yes i know hha.. =p my flash was bought quite sometime ago thus i still trying to dig n treasure hunt for its whereabout hha..

    but thanks anyway

  4. #4
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default Re: Pairing 7D with 430ex2

    Or: are you referring to manual flash setup, e.g. in an off-shoe configuration with simple radio triggers? AFAIR, Canon US website has all manuals available as pdf files. Check there for the flash manual.
    EOS

  5. #5

    Default Re: Pairing 7D with 430ex2

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Or: are you referring to manual flash setup, e.g. in an off-shoe configuration with simple radio triggers? AFAIR, Canon US website has all manuals available as pdf files. Check there for the flash manual.
    ok, thank u octarine!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •