Thread: Recommend a free web application I use for getting and organizing online infor

Default Recommend a free web application I use for getting and organizing online infor

It is called ebinner.com. Basically, it helps you to record any online information plus the URL.

Previously, when I search some information like lens reviews, I have to copy the paragraphs, create a MS words doc, paste there or email to myself. Now, with ebinner, I just highlight the paragraphs and right click, the contents + URL are saved into my ebinner account.

I use it for collecting recipes online, researching my trip plan, building my personal e-library, etc. One example is the reviews I search for 70-200VR2: http://ebinner.com/topicView.php?topic_id=201

All the information is stored in a centralized place. So I don't have to visit those sites again.

Default Re: Recommend a free web application I use for getting and organizing online infor

spam

Default Re: Recommend a free web application I use for getting and organizing online infor

Come on. I just recommend a free tool built by some of my old NTU friends. And it is a very useful tool, especially when I need to research something.

For example, when I am building my travel plan, I normal browse through tens of pages to find any useful information. It is just so inconvenient to use the bookmark, because when I refer back, I have to read the whole page again for a few lines of information. Now with ebinner, I can just highlight the exact information and right click, it is saved in a centralized place, which I can access anywhere and anytime.

I also use it to build my personal recipes collection.

Don't be so alert. It is just a free tool. No harm to try right? You may find it useful.

Anyone tried? any feedback?